It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2005, 11:43 AM   #1
(female)

daisymae28501 HB User
Question Advice

Hi I'm new.I have a question and I really hope no one thinks that I'ma **** cause I'm not. I'm pregnant and I really don't know who the father is. I was dating this guy and my ex came back I really love the guy. They both new I am pregnant the guy I was dating doesn't think it his because he has a very low sperm count. The due date they first gave me put me with him. Then they changed my due date again it is 7 days before the first due date. I really don't know what to do I go the dr for my 5 month check up friday and I will ask them.I'm back with my ex I haven't told him that it could be his I don't want to get his hopes up. He tells me he wishes it was. Should I tell him anyway and pray it is his. I hope no one thinks bad of me I'm not a bad person.

Old 11-08-2005, 11:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

baby#2 HB User
Re: Advice

First of all, there is no reason that anyone in this group or anywhere else for that matter would think you are a bad person! Things happen and that's what this is. Life just happened! Unfortunately I don't have any answers for you except to have a paternity test done. Unless the baby comes out a spittin' image of your current boyfriend, there is no other way to tell. As for the timing and due dates...they fluctuate all over the place. Each fetus develops at different rates so there really is no way to tell by that either. I am 15.5 wks pregnant right now and when I was 13.1 I was measuring 14.6!! I know for a fact that I am not 2 weeks more pregnant than I am so they are just off. Good luck with this and I really hope for all 3 of you that this is his baby!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mommie-2-B HB User

You are not a bad person so don't even think that you are. If you have a self-defeating attitude, others will think the same about you. Hold your head high sweetie, you are about to be a proud mama!!

Low sperm count doesn't mean squat. My DH has "low sperm count" and well, I'm due in 7 weeks. We have also had another child together with his "low sperm count". Don't let that throw you off.

I think the best thing to do is wait for the paternity test. You don't really have too much time left before your little one arrives. It sounds like your guy is pretty understanding to me! I wouldn't, however get his hopes up. There's no sense in doing that unless you have something concrete.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:10 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

PATERNITY TEST!
Don't lead your ex on to believe it is his child if it is not. It isn't fair to him or the child, whatever happened, happened, but just be honest with everyone involved and do a paternity test. Congrats.

Old 11-09-2005, 12:31 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

monim361 HB User

Hey..I was in almost the exact situation a few months ago. They also changed my due dates and threw me off and ugh I was pretty stressed out. I told both of them and didn't hide any facts or details. My ex boyfriend choose to stick around and be there for me he was even in the delivery room. The other guy was ****** and didn't wanna talk to me. Anyway I now have a 8 week old and just had paternity test done my ex boyfriend is crushed not his. Anyway no one has any right to judge you. Stay strong and I found tons of support on here. Let us know how your doing.
Monica

Closed Thread