It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2005, 09:30 AM   #1
(female)

dragonsbeauty HB User
Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy til I cant stand it.

ok, since I have had this head cold.. I have been really dizzy. I am not sure if the dizziness if from the head cold, but I am really dizzy and spinning even when I am lying still. Could this be normal for a cold? Or normal in pregnancy? I am almost 4 months pregnant.. and I need to know. Also I have been so nauseated here lately, that when I cough, I feel like vomiting. I dont get it, its only when I cough. And all the mucus is there in the back of my throat. ALSO the last thing, my right arm has been burning, kinda on the inside... near the pit doesnt go past elbow. It burns all the way around my back and my right chest. feels like indigestion.. I have a liver problem, could this be a result? Or could this just be a form of indigestion because when I take zantac it seems to subside. Anyway, help on all 3 problems would be great. I am new at this and I am sorry for all the questions, but this seems to really help me talking to other about my pregnancy. Oh and I get my lever 2 ultrasound on the 28th. Yay..

Old 11-09-2005, 10:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

baby#2 HB User
Re: Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy til I cant stand it.

That really sucks! Sounds like you are having a hard time right now. Unfortunately I can't really help you with most of your problems but I do know that being dizzy when you're sick is normal, let alone when you're pregnant! I had to go off my anti-depressants and for 2 straight weeks I couldn't get off the couch I was so dizzy and had body aches.
Regarding the coughing/throwing up issue...I have a problem every single morning when I get up where I blow my nose and the stuff comes up and gags me. I dry heave everytime and I hate it! My congestion has become a problem again with this pregnancy as it was with my first. Oh joy!! If you are really worried about the pains on your right side I would definitely go to the Dr's! That doesn't sound like anything I have ever experienced so I can't help you on that one. Sorry.
I hate to sound ignorant but I don't know what zantac is or what it's for?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-09-2005, 10:51 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

DragonsBeauty,
I don't mean to sound harsh if I do, but you seem to have alot of problems. Do you think maybe you should go into the doctor and list all of your problems you are having and get some kind of complete physical? Just a suggestion....

Old 11-09-2005, 11:11 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Sallyz HB User

Dizziness can be a sign of low blood pressure and should be checked out at the very least. I just suffered a bout of dizziness and shortness of breath and went to the ER and they gave me medicine. Are you getting enough fluids?
Indigestion/heartburn sucks. Make sure your doctor knows what you're taking and how much. Mine said Zantac 75 twice a day was safe (for me).
I agree with the above poster--at least call the doc, you don't have to make an appointment, just see if they'll call you back, or, have a nurse call you back or something...The nurse line at my clinic gets a call from me almost once a week!

Old 11-09-2005, 12:20 PM   #5
(female)

dragonsbeauty HB User

oh I have seen so many docs in my time, I know that I do have a liver problem. And I am not sure if that is a cause. This is my first pregnancy, and to be honest. I am obese. And I am sure I am getting a lot more symptoms than a lot of normal people. Or so to say. I go to the doc tomorrow, I will ask her about all this. For now, I just needed some re assurance that I wasnt the only one. And perhaps this was just pregnancy symptoms.

Closed Thread