It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User
Cramps please help

Hi, I am 17 weeks pregnant and I know they say its normal to have some cramping during the pregnancy when everything is stretching but sometimes it wakes me up at night they get so bad its a mixture of really bad menstrual cramps and having to make a bowl movement, is this normal? There is never any blood so Im not sure if its the baby growing or if there is something wrong Im scheduled for a sonogram on Nov 14th but the worrying is driving me nuts..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-10-2005, 04:16 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB User
Re: Cramps please help

Call your doctor - that's what they get paid for. The doctor cannot take good care of you and your baby if you don't tell the doctor what is happening and what your concerns are. Everything may be just fine, but you need to know that. Perhaps you'll be told to come to the office tomorrow or to the ER tonight. It's still better to know. Also better to see the doctor in the office on Friday than to worry through the weekend.

Wishing you well - Barbara

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread