It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2005, 03:12 PM   #1
(female)

marflo HB User
Question about pregnancy

Hope I can get some answers. Okay on 8/30 I had sex but we used the pull out method (I know I'm stupid). I got period on 9/11 and I started feeling tired so first thing I thought was I was pregnant. I tested twice and both negative. I got period on 10/13 but light and with discharge lasted normal days. Then I thought I'd test agian and still negative. I'm wating for my period again this month. I have symptoms of period but I feel paranoid. I've tested 4 times since Oct. I've had alot of discharge. like yellowish milky stretchy kind. I went for a pap smear mid Oct and the dr said everything was normal. I'm also taking Lipitor. Do you think pregnant? Do you think the medicine has something to do?

Old 11-12-2005, 03:52 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User
Re: Question about pregnancy

I think maybe it can be the medicine. You have taken a number of pg tests and all have come up negative. Have you had sex since 8/30 or are you thinking you are pg from that date. I would say you arent because the doctor would have been able to tell at your exam in mid october as you would have been at least 4-6 weeks and you've had normal periods since August. If you still feel that there might be a chance a blood test would definately tell you one way or the other. good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2005, 10:46 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

valleygurl HB User
Re: Question about pregnancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marflo
Hope I can get some answers. Okay on 8/30 I had sex but we used the pull out method (I know I'm stupid). I got period on 9/11 and I started feeling tired so first thing I thought was I was pregnant. I tested twice and both negative. I got period on 10/13 but light and with discharge lasted normal days. Then I thought I'd test agian and still negative. I'm wating for my period again this month. I have symptoms of period but I feel paranoid. I've tested 4 times since Oct. I've had alot of discharge. like yellowish milky stretchy kind. I went for a pap smear mid Oct and the dr said everything was normal. I'm also taking Lipitor. Do you think pregnant? Do you think the medicine has something to do?
marflo, From the dates listed in your post you should be due for your period anyday, right? Also from the dates you have listed it seems that your period is quite regular and from what you have posted all sounds normal. You have also had an exam as well as have done a few HPT's with negative results, so why do you think you may be pregnant?

With all that you have said the possibility of being pregnant is very slim.

Good Luck,
Valley

Closed Thread