It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #1
(female)

tashiababee HB User
Lightbulb Please read this i need some help!!

My names Tashia i have alot of things going on with me different post in other boards But this is the one im most concerned with.. Im just 18 years old 19 in 4 more months But me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years.. We dont have protected sex cause i want to get pregant but it isnt working when we have intercourse or sex as people call it it hurts me ( Now ive had cist on my ovarys really bad in april.. and im starting to think about a show i once watched) This girl couldnt carry to term or ever have a child bc her body reacted to the sperm as if it was a virus and killed it.. But im hoping it isnt true if you can think of a way or something i can try please let me know i have good reason and cause to why i want a child at this age so please dont be shy to let me know if you dont want to post it please

Last edited by tashiababee; 11-13-2005 at 03:22 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2005, 02:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

roxyfoxy HB User
Re: Please read this i need some help!!

Quote:
i have alot of things going on with me different post in other boards But this is the one im most concerned with..
My suggestion first would be to relax and take care of everything else you may have going on in your life. By the sound of your post it seems things are very difficult right now. Bringing a baby into the world will just further complicate things.

Now as for the pain during intercourse, could be a number of things. If you've had cysts before, you may have them again. Go to a doctor and get checked out. It would be good to have an STD test as well. I am not by any means saying you have one as you said you are in a commited relationship, its just always good to get checked out especially if you are having pain during intercourse.

Quote:
This girl couldnt carry to term or ever have a child bc her body reacted to the sperm as if it was a virus and killed it..
I've never heard of that before and to think this is what is going on with you is pretty absurd. Maybe this can happen, but as we all know TV doesn't always bring facts.

( - - removed - - )

Last edited by moderator2; 11-13-2005 at 02:56 PM. Reason: please follow the posting rules

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-13-2005, 03:26 PM   #3
(female)

tashiababee HB User

its not that i mean i just have pains and things that are bothering me nothing to complex but ive been to the obgyn and they wanted to do surgery on me but i was freaking out cause alls i heard out of the docs mouth was your going to die lol But no i know i dont have stds i get checked 2 a months atleast cause now days you can get them from someones bathroom if they have them But as for the tv thing it is true my friends aunt had become inable to carry.. Also its not like it hurts in the walls or anything it feels like were my ovarys are when it hurts thats were and it bothers me and makes me not want to have intercourse any more

Old 11-13-2005, 09:40 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Nutshell HB User

Were your cysts removed in April? If not, you pain is probably from that. I had ovarian cysts and had horrible pains when I would have sex. I was to the point of not being able to walk when I went to the doc and found out I had them. I had surgery immediately to remove them. I then had to have it done the next year also.
DS born 3/14/03
EDD 3/19/05

Old 11-14-2005, 10:50 AM   #5
(female)

tashiababee HB User

Yeah it did hurt when i walked i guess im a weakling cause i couldnt walk for a month i had a cycst on my ovary the size of a golfball and itt busted in walmart ( I WAS SO IMBARRASSED) cause for some reason it leaked all over .. The surgery you did ! Did they go threw your belly button?

Closed Thread