It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2005, 08:56 PM   #1
(female)

detral HB User
Exclamation spotting while on pill

Hi. I have been on the pill for 2 months now, and having unprotected sex for one month. I have been on the pill before (years ago) and usually my period doesnt start until about the 2nd day after I stop taking the pills each month. However, today was my last day taking the hormonal pills, and I got some spotting. I read on a site that spotting sometimes happens about 5 days after conception and am worried that I might be pregnant. I also havent been taking the pills perfectly.. usually I will take them between 11am and 2pm instead of at the exact time everyday. I was wondering if there is a chance I could be pregnant or if this is common?
Thankyou.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-14-2005, 09:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User
Re: spotting while on pill

Spotting is also normal and sporadic the first few months until your body adjusts to the hormones. Are you taking a different brand of pills that you did years before? Also, when in doubt, why don't you just go buy a pregnancy test to ease your mind? It is always possible, but not likely.....so take a test.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-15-2005, 12:57 PM   #3
(female)

detral HB User
Re: spotting while on pill

It is the same brand of pills. Thank you for your response.

Closed Thread