It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2005, 01:49 PM   #1
(female)

taintedlove321 HB User
confused about symptoms

Well the second week of October Would say around the 5th or 6th i had a period, It lasted for about 5 days. then on the 30th i had about that was heavy for about 3 days. I never had this happen where i have 2 periods so soon. Could this be a sign of early pregnancy?

I feel tired alot lately, and my stomache it nauseated. Im actually not that hungry. Ive been getting adominal cramps as well as back. My breast are only sore for a little while but not to the point where its really unbearable or uncomfortable. Ive also been getting more headaches then usually and my moods have been up and down.

The reason im so confused is because my boyfriend just broke up with me on the 20th of october. Im not sure i feeling this way because i miss him and im sad or because of other factors. There is a chance i could be pregnant, we didnt use protection to start off with but always finished with it.

if there are any sites or info you can direct me to would be great. thanks.

Old 11-14-2005, 04:44 PM   #2
(female)

taintedlove321 HB User
Re: confused about symptoms

anyone??????

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-19-2005, 09:54 PM   #3
(female)

LilEeyore HB User

you sound similar to me... but mine is stress and heartbreak... i got my period normal on the 1st (Nov).. 5 days as normal.... we were fine and happy then he throws me this curve (my fiance)... long story (posted it all in the depression forum).... the 9th was when things happened between us (this... "breakup" .. if it's that.. i'm stil not sure).... then on the 12th I started again.. spotty at first then REALLY heavy .. for 3 1/2 days.....
It scared me a lot at first b/c I had a m/c 2 months ago.... .... did you happen to be on b/c and then go off when y'all broek up? i know tha thappened to one of my friends and she got 2 periods that month.. b/c of the hormones from the b/c she was on and then not on all of a sudden......... mine is from stress and depression

Old 11-22-2005, 10:21 PM   #4
(female)

taintedlove321 HB User

no im not on bc or ever have been. right now im getting cramps and im dont know whats going on with my body. i have a very light to a clear/pink period thats been going on all day. never has been like this. and i took a test after i posted the original post and the results were neg. but i know its not depressios/heartbreak because the ex and i are doing alright, we are friends and things are going well.

guess im going to see how it is for the next few days and retest or see a doc.

Closed Thread