It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2005, 11:52 AM   #1
(female)

emilynicole HB User
No fatigue, but very high energy levels

I'm a little more than 5 weeks pregnant and instead of having the fatigue everyone keeps talking about, I've got really high energy levels. I have the same energy I did when I was about 10 years old and tearing through the neighborhood playing and laughing with friends. It's strange.

Has anyone else experienced this? And does it last?

I admit that it's fun, but it's hard for me to sit still and concentrate.

Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2005, 04:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User
Re: No fatigue, but very high energy levels

you're still pretty early in your pregnancy. I remember i felt great until i hit 6-7 weeks then everything pretty much hit me all at once, especially being tired ALL the time. I thought i was really lucky and was going to get a great pregnancy with no "bad" symptoms. Yeah right! but everyone and every pregnancy is different so this could be the way your pregnancy will go the whole way. If you're lucky LOL!! good luck sweetie!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2005, 07:00 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User

Yes, I had the same thing. I worked out every morning, had high energy and felt like I could conquer the world! THEN week 6 1/2 hit and it was downhill from there. Now I am 29 weeks and exhausted all the time. I fully take advantage of naps! Hopefully it will last for you, but with me, no way.

Old 12-27-2005, 03:10 PM   #4
(female)

emilynicole HB User

Yes! I work out every morning, too. I wake up at 5 a.m. and head off to the gym. I feel great, great, great.

Then ... for no reason ... I started feeling really tired this afternoon. REALLY TIRED. I don't even want to get up from my desk to grab copies from the printer. My chair won't let me go.

I fear this energy rush may be waning.

Oh well. I thought I might have been one of the lucky few to soar through pregnancy like a champ. Sadly, this doesn't seem so.

Thanks for sharing with me, though, ladies. It's fun to hear what others are going through.

Emily

Closed Thread