It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2006, 08:23 PM   #1
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User
confused with lots of ???

ok I will tell my situation then i'll ask the questions..im currently eight days late and about 4 or 5 days before my af was due up until 2 days late I was having alot of white cm, then it just stopped and I haven't had any really since then but when I check my cp its always moist. Also the day I was supposed to start I had a really odd pain in my lower stomach for like a minute then it went away, I figured maybe I was just starting to have menstrual cramps but thats all it was and it was different. Also since about 3 days late I have been have these weird cramps or well actually I can't really explain what it feels like but its not like period cramps and its off to the sides and low and they haven't gone away. well af never came and I took a test that next day and it was neg.. then at four days late I took another one and it also was neg. all this time my cp was in between high and low and then yesterday it got higher and is still high today and its not firm and its not soft either. so right now im really confused cause I've never been pg and I don't know hardly anything about pregnancy and how it affects your cm and cp. so my questions would be...during early pregnancy what is cm like and does it come off and on? also what is cp like during pg? does my situation sound like I could be pg? also...I have been eating alot lately if I don't eat something almost every hour I will start to feel sick and weak, all i ever want to do now is SLEEP. I've been having mood swings like crazy. constipation (usually never happens) my boobs look fuller but don't hurt but maybe cause all the food im eating. hot flashes like crazy..I have hard time getting comfortable at night and if I wake up (usually cause I have to pee) I can never go back to sleep so I just toss and turn. I've also been having off the wall dreams everynight and I couldn't remember dreaming before. also to give you guys more about me ...( sorry this is getting soo long) my last af was nov. 24 -30 DH and I BD on cd's 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 17, 18, 21, 24, 29..im now on cd 39. I was wondering if you cause have any comments or advice that could help me figure out whats going on..cause im getting bfns

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2006, 10:37 AM   #2

rena2006 HB User
Re: confused with lots of ???

hey, how are you feeling now? hope all good, i realy do think your pregnant and consider a pregnancy test to confirm...
when a woman becomes pregnant her cervical mucus becomes very creamy, stretchy amd moist, some times theres alot and other times its dry... its based on each woman, we are all different... also your cervix would be high, high enough for you not to be able to touch the tip, thats all i know about the cervix when pregnant, hope it helped...

you seem to be pregnant but your pregnancy hormones are not high yet indicating a negative result, test again with in a week and im sure its posative.... good luck and keep us updated...

Old 01-02-2006, 12:15 PM   #3
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User

well I have pretty long fingers and can touch it but barely would that matter or can you not touch it during pregnancy no matter how long your fingers are. before I went to bed last night and today I've been getting a watery kind of cm so I don't know whats going on..part of me is saying that I am pg and part of me is like nooo your not. im trying to get an appointment for tomorrow so if I go I will let you ladies know. if anyone else has any comments please post them I need all the answers I can get.

Old 01-03-2006, 12:27 AM   #4
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User

please someone else reply I pretty much just need to know more about cervical position during first few weeks of pregnancy

Old 01-03-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User

Hey there!! Well im going on 12 weeks pg. and my cm did change a lot i noticed. this is my 1st pregnancy so i didnt know what to think either. It became more cloudy like and sort of watery..i guess its hard to explain but it wasnt the way it normally is! and before i had any idea i was pg, i had very low pains as well..not real crampy just weird so i was confused..turns out it was my uterus stretching and preparing for the baby. some tests do not show up positive right away though. i waited til i was almost 3 weeks late to test cuz i thought AF was just late cuz i was very stressed out. but it turned out i was pg. Sore boobs were my first clue that i was though. And my left breast got this weird blue vein that became more apparent. If you are worried about it though, it could make AF late. If not, test again in a few days. or go to the doctor and get a blood test..they'll tell ya sooner than HPT's will.. Good luck!

Old 01-03-2006, 10:57 AM   #6
(female)

ChristinaB2003 HB User

for an update..I am now BARELY able to reach my cervix and I have to really reach and from what I could tell it was kinda soft. Is it possible for that to happen and not be pregnant? its been six days since I last tested (negative) i should be getting an appointment this week hopefully today if im lucky. man if im not pg my body is acting really weird cause these "cramps" are not going away..my stomach feels full all the time...( im REALLY small im/was 5'8'' 99 lbs but since im always hungry I ALWAYS eat and now I am 103lbs) I don't know if my stomach feels full from eating so much or what. Also I have creamy/watery cm but its all inside not much comes out

Old 01-05-2006, 06:21 PM   #7

rena2006 HB User

hey its me again, how are you? when was the first day of your last period? i want to calculate how far along you are late for and if pregnant how many weeks you are... let me know...

it must be awful for you to go through this, i understand what your feeling, but i have never missed a period, not unless i was pegnant, so i cant fully understand, however as long as you have the symptoms and your period dont arrive then your possibly pregnant, i cant figure out why your result is negative maybe a blood test would be better...

im going in to my 14th week and i feel realy energetic and full excitment...

Old 01-06-2006, 09:05 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

hotmamma13 HB User

If it's been 6 days since you last tested, you should test again for sure. Every two days, the pregnancy hormone doubles. So if you are pg, then the test could probably tell you by now. Did you go to the Dr? What did they say?

Closed Thread