It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 06:16 AM   #1
(female)

chick4u HB User
Exclamation pregnancy symptoms

Hi my name is lesley just had a question... I've never been pregnant so I don't know what the symtoms feel like so I know some of you guys will know if the symtoms im having are pregnancy related.. Well heres my question... OK last time I had unprotected sex was about 3wks ago so I don't know if u can have symtoms this early or not... I had unprotected sex like a month ago also but my boyfriend pulled out.. ok it all started yesterday i was tired all day evertime I got up I felt nauseated and tired I threw up what I tried to eat for supper. Then i work night shift so i went to work @ 11pm-7am I was sick all night I was so nauseated.. and it didnt feel like a virus or anything but I ended up getting sick. My lower back was feeling really weird. My whole body just felt like it has never felt before. At about 3am I began to get really bad heartburn I mean it was so bad I couldnt take it anymore.. So im nauseated havin bad heart burn lower back pain.. but its crazy because ur not supposed to have symptoms like this until like 2 or 3 months...isn't that right. Just figured I would ask u guys. Thanks!!

Old 01-03-2006, 08:30 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User
Re: pregnancy symptoms

Hey lesley! Well i am going on 12 weeks pregnant and lucky for me, i didnt have many symptoms. My first was sore breasts and when i was about 8 weeks i got a little sick once a day just for a couple days. Symptoms usually start around 6 to 8 weeks though. around 12 or 13 weeks they start to go away a little bit, thats what my doctor told me and thats what i read on the internet. Actually some symptoms can start even earlier than that though and the symptoms you named could be pregnancy related. nausea and back pain are symptoms several women experience in pregnancy. So are sore boobs! If AF is late, i would probably test..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2006, 08:48 AM   #3
(female)

brittney_marie HB User

I think the only symptoms I had for the first couple months was extreme fatigue. Im not sure you would feel any back pain yet, or even heartburn, but the nausia and exhaustion could definetely be symptoms at this stage.

Old 01-03-2006, 09:20 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

mommawannabee HB User

Hi there! I'm 7 weeks today and am extremely tired - I would get a test if I were you. Your symptons sound like you could have a little one in there.

Old 01-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #5
(female)

chick4u HB User

Thnks for the replys... I haven't took a test yet my period was supposed to start on the 1st but if i don't have one by the end of the wk I will get a EPT. I have felt really weird all day im still feeling nauseated and just the smell of things are making me sick. I was at a friends house earlier and when i walked outside it smelt so bad but I asked her if she smelled it and she was like im not smelling it as bad as you are. And also nothing taste right. I've been hungry today so ive been trying to eat different types of foods but nothing taste good and I feel so dizzy. My friends are already askin me r u sure that u aren't pregnant? So I think it would be best to wait to see if my period starts and not think about it as much but at the same time im dying to know. Please reply! Thnks!

Closed Thread