It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 07:46 AM   #1
(female)

mama_moo HB User
Spotting at 9 weeks

I wasn't feeling good yesterday and having cramps and then I started to spot. It was pink borwn color... That went on all night and still today. I called my doctors office and im waiting on a call back. I haven't had any spotting this whole pregnancy so far so why now? Im so worried. Im 9 weeks and 4 days.
Im pregnant!!! EDD: 8-04-06
-Tiffany

Old 01-03-2006, 11:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: Spotting at 9 weeks

hi mama moo
i would go and see the doc rather than wait you know what they are like they can take ages sometimes. bleeding in pg is worrying and it is important to find out the cause of it so you can be monitored and checked over properly. wishing you the best of luck that things are ok

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2006, 12:07 PM   #3
(female)

mama_moo HB User

Okay im back from the doctors. The baby looked great. He/she was sleeping I guess since there wasn't to much movement this time. The heart looked good though... She said the placenta is over my cervix right now and since my lifting up the boys all day that might have disturbed it some which caused the spotted? I have to go back on Jan-18 for my reg appt but I feel better now. I just wish this spotting would stop already! The baby is getting so big!
Im pregnant!!! EDD: 8-04-06
-Tiffany

Old 01-03-2006, 01:07 PM   #4
(female)

BNGIRL HB User

It's good to hear all is well. With my first I had spotting for about 3 weeks, from week 7-10. It was very scary and really hard on both DH and I, but I have a crazy little 17 month old so all is well. I did have a little spotting with this one as well. But it was barely there so I didn't worry since I had already been through it and the baby is fine. Some women just have spotting, it kinda sucks that we're the ones!!! Good luck to you and your family!

Old 01-03-2006, 02:04 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

hi mama
i am glad all is well at least you know the cause now so they can monitor you, best wishes hope the bleeding stops very soon take care

Old 01-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User

I am so glad to hear that all is well...aren't you glad you looke into it! Best wishes for a happy, healthy 7 more months!

Closed Thread