It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

im1here HB User
Angry Blaaaaaah...

I'm just writing out of PURE frustration....I have been told for 3 weeks now that this baby could come at ANY time. I was even advised not to go out of town 3 weeks ago for a Christmas get together "just in case" ( I went anyways...and darn glad I did). I was due yesterday...I know it hasn't been that long...I know people who waited 2 weeks after their due date...but this is my 2nd baby...I'm HUGE and tired and I want this baby out NOW!!! I feel like I will be pregnant forever. Blaaaaaah

Thanks for listening
Jenn

Old 01-04-2006, 04:13 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

zekat HB User
Re: Blaaaaaah...

I'm due today & know how you feel. I'm ready to meet the little guy or girl inside of me. It will be over soon. It really will!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-04-2006, 05:28 AM   #3
(male)

dad_2b HB User

My wife is due the 7th and is at that stage where she's tired of being pregnant (actually been there awhile now). She is definitely ready for it all to be over with. We are both extremely anxious as well since we had been TTC for awhile and now we are sooooooo close. Nursery is ready, were ready, family is ready (judging by the 30 calls a day I get), everybody and everything is ready except that little man on the inside. I keep teasing my wife about cod liver oil, everyone and their dog has told her to go drink some, even though she's made it perfectly clear there is no way in HECK she's doing that. (altough if she goes overdue, I am wiling to bet she'd try almost anything.)

Last edited by dad_2b; 01-04-2006 at 05:28 AM.

Old 01-04-2006, 08:07 PM   #4
(female)

walnutsmom HB User

Although I can understand your predicament, I experienced the opposite. I had to be induced (and later rushed to an emergency c-section) 3 weeks before my due date. I wasn't ready. The nursery wasn't ready. I hadn't properly handed things off at work and I wasn't too huge or uncomfortable yet.

Plus, the baby had a hard time nursing, was jaundiced, was light weight, had some breathing issues and other things that happen when a baby comes too early. I hope to goodness this next one hangs in until his due date.

Not to discount your feelings at all, just to tell you that being born at or slightly after due date has some health benefits. Good luck. Maybe the baby will be born by the time you read this reply!

Old 01-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

sweetea13 HB User

Will your DR or midwife strip your membranes? I was due yeserday also but was stripped thursday and gave birth friday. Also alot of walking and sex. I hope you have your baby soon, I know you must be so tired of it. Good luck. It will be soon.

Closed Thread