It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2006, 06:42 PM   #1
(female)

kjo87 HB User
Exclamation Very confused!! Please Help!!

Hi!,

Alright well here goes. I'm four days late and that is odd for me. I'm never late and i've never missed my period. I know its only four days but its kinda freaking me out. I've been kinda nauseated lately some foods make me feel sick but i've never thrown up. I was suppose to start on Sunday and its almost Friday. I told my boyfriend and he told me to take a pregnancy test so I did and it came out negative. I took another one a few hours later and it also come out negative. I haven't gained any wieght and I haven't been under stress and I haven't been sick. I can't think of why I would of missed my period for the first time. I'm a pretty healthy person i'm not obese but not real skinny so I find it odd that it hasn't come yet. The only thing I can think of is that I am pregnant but its not showin' up. Althought my boobs aren't sore or getting darker. I'm very clueless and if anybody has any answers please leave them I need all the help I can get lol. Thanx y'all! <3 Krissy

Old 01-05-2006, 11:09 PM   #2
(female)

popoaikonkon HB User
Re: Very confused!! Please Help!!

Usually if you are 4 days late; the test is pretty accurate. I don't think you are pregnant. Nothing to be freaked out about.

^__^

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2006, 08:26 AM   #3
(female)

kjo87 HB User

Hey!,

I've read alot of places where if your hormone levels aren't high enough the pregnancy test will show up negative when infact you are pregnant. Is that true? 'Cause again today I haven't started and its not like me. Duno still confused. <3 Krissy

Old 01-06-2006, 09:17 AM   #4
(female)

**Peaches** HB User

Have you been sexually active with your boyfriend for a while, or is it new, or more often lately? I've heard that sexual activity can mess with your hormones and change your cycle. Anybody else heard of that?

Old 01-06-2006, 09:56 AM   #5
(female)

Hersheykiss HB User

My BFP didn't show til 10 days late so it is possible you are pregnant. Make sure to do the test first thing in the A.M. when your hormones are at their highest. FYI....dollar tree tests work just as well as the more expensive ones.

Closed Thread