It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2006, 08:22 AM   #1

rena2006 HB User
please help

hi, im in total distress at the moment, im nearly 14 wks preggo and my symptoms sort of went away since a week ago, its soo scary, im so concerned about my baby what is going on? i still vomit once a day now, when in the past weeks i would vomit 3 to 4 times a day, i still run to the loo every half hour and my breasts hurt but not hurt enough, if you understand whats happening? the stupied midwife was meant to see me by now but they havnt, should i complain??? and also whats kicking my heart out is that i have noticed that in the mornings my belly is small?? then in the evening theres a bump again... oh my god!!! i cant lose my baby again,whats hapening to my baby, please anyone help? im going crasy on the net, from one site to the next unable to find any sort of information about my situation...

please help

Old 01-07-2006, 08:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

soon2bmommy HB User
Re: please help

My symptoms went away between week 12 and week 13. I know it makes you worry. I remember wanting SOO bad to get rid of those symptoms I would have done anything, then they finally do go away and it makes you worry. Symptoms come and go (atleast for me they have) throughout the pregnancy. I wouldn't be too worried. I talked to my step mom about all the queezyness I felt at the beginning of the pregnancy, and she told me with both of her kids at almost exactly 12 weeks it ended.

Also, my boobs were sore for a week and that was it.. They didn't start hurting again until they starting growing like crazy closer to 20 weeks.

Last edited by soon2bmommy; 01-07-2006 at 08:39 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2006, 09:18 AM   #3
(female)

History HB User

I am around 7-8wks now and I'm praying I dont get sick at all. I have a 7year who when I first got pregnant with him I didnt have any symptoms so I wished them up well they kept me in bed for 4months. Everyone is different. I have a friend at work who is around 24wks. and the ONLY symptom she has had is her face breaking out, another one is 13wks and all she only knows because she missed her period 2 months in a row. You have to stay calm. I would see the midwife if I was you to ease you mind but believe me not having the sickness can sometimes be a VERY good thing

Old 01-07-2006, 09:37 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User

I've heard that a lot of symtoms kind of go away or aren't as noticable after the 1st trimester....but if you're really that worried I would definitely get into the midwife or your doctor, just to make sure and give yourself a peace of mind!

Old 01-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

rena
you sound normal my bump did the same i was smaller in the morning but bloated up later in the afternoon. also i had horrid m/s and when it got better it freaked me out. i understand that after one loss you worry more as you are looking out for signs of m/c happening again .i understand this i too had an early m/c in may 05 but am 29 weeks pg again and i look into everything for bad signs as i could not think about how distressed i would be if i lost another child. i am sure your midwife will put you at ease. you are still having symptoms of pg so all sounds good. get an appt with the midwife asap to put you at ease and take it easy if possible. i do think though early pg care is rubbish especially if you have history of m/c as early on is when you need the most support.

Old 01-07-2006, 02:53 PM   #6

rena2006 HB User

hi, thank you all for your replies, i cant tell you how much it helped i will see a doctor on monday, i know it is normal but i am still abit warried... i think i would be calm and at ease when seeing my babies heart beat, that will calm me very much...

i have lost a baby before and i cant bare to lose this one, i cant! i became suicidal and my only cure was this pregnancy, if i lose it, i would die...

you could only understand my pain if you have gone through it... i warry sick about anything, i cant handle another preciuos loss.

thank you all for your kind advices, i will surely keep you posted on what the doctor says, im soo angry with the midwife. she hasnt seen me till now and im very upset by their service, i will complain to the GP on monday.
take care

Closed Thread