It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2006, 04:48 AM   #1
(female)

duff19 HB User
am i weird or lucky?

I was pregnant for quite a while but then I had a miscarriage sadly. But the weirdest thing happened during it. Usually people get morning sickness and feel all sorts or weird during their pregnancy but I did not. I went all those months(3 or 4 ) without feeling tired,sick, anything! I seriously didnt feel a bit different! If I didnt actually know I was pregnant I would have had no idea cuz i felt 100% normal! Is this is a bad thing or was I just lucky? I hope it didnt have anything to do with the miscarriage, but even when the baby had a heart beat I felt zero different that whole time! I dont get it.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User
Re: am i weird or lucky?

Possibly lucky. I am 27 weeks pregnant now and I have felt fairly normal to this point. I did have some mild nausea during the day for 2 weeks in the beginning but it could have been worse, other than that I feel the same way I did a year ago, I can still go up stairs without being winded, clean, etc. My belly is growing now and it is beginning to get hard to bend over to put socks and shoes on though!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2006, 11:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

i don't know if this helps but my first pg ended in m/c and i had no symptoms at all. i am 29 weeks pg now my second pregnancy and had loads pf symptoms from 4 days before af was due. therefore i took it that these symptoms was a good indicator of a good outcome in pg. of course like ornage says lots of women are symptom free in pg but all is fine. i guess the answer is unclear

Old 01-08-2006, 12:17 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User

All I can say is Every Women is different and Ever Pregnancy is different! Are you pg again, duff19? I had a m/c in Oct. and I am now pg again and due in August, my symptoms are a lot stronger this time around, which like weepy said I am taking as a good indicator that all is well!

Old 01-08-2006, 06:23 PM   #5
(female)

RainyNight HB User

I am currently 22 weeks along with my 3rd pregnancy. My first one I had all the symptoms in the book. The second pregnancy I had no symptoms at all, at any point except a late period, I miscarried that one at 3 mos along. This time around I have had lots of symptoms. But I do know women who have had no symptoms at all of pregnancy and still gone on to have a beautiful pregnancy. I guess its all different.

Old 01-09-2006, 06:48 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

summertyme HB User

Maybe the lack of symptoms meant the pregnancy was doomed from the start. With my first two pregnancies, I felt like crap in totally different ways (but all classic pregnancy symptoms) from the minute sperm met egg until after delivery. Then, I was pregnant twice this summer and felt almost no symptoms, except tiredness (which I'm always tired anyway) and I miscarried both pregnancies. So maybe in some case the lack of symptoms is bad sign...

Old 01-09-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
(female)

newg HB User

I think every pregnancy is definitely different. With ds I could hardly tell I was pregnant until I couldn’t tie my shoes. Then I was pregnant the beginning of 2005 and I was sooo sick. I tried not to whine about it, I thought I was just being a wimp since my first had been so easy… turns out I was sick for a reason. I miscarried at 11 weeks. I am now 23 weeks pregnant and feel a little more achy and bloated than I did with ds but other wise I feel great. Who knows what is normal?

Closed Thread