It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2006, 10:35 AM   #1
(male)

Enc0unter HB User
Precum on the outside?

Hi, quick question for ya:

My girlfriend really messed up her birthcontrol, and she stopped taking it for the remainder of the month. It was the end of the second week when she took her last pill I think. Anyways we have had sex using condoms throuhout this time to thwart any kind of chance of pregnancy. Problem being, now that I think about it, before there is actual penetration, there was a lot of genital to genital contact w/ precum involved. There was no penetration though w/o a condom. I guess it seems that some precum on the outside of the vagina could get her pregnant (if the precum did actually contain sperm) even from the outside of the vagina. I guess is this something that could produce a large change at pregnancy? She is waiting for a little to take the pregnancy test. So I am just asking this in the mean time of the likelyhood of such a situation?

thanks ahead of time

Last edited by Enc0unter; 01-09-2006 at 10:36 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2006, 10:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User
Re: Precum on the outside?

Ths is really ify and I say that becasue forst of all there is sperm in precum, also it depends how the contact was genital to genital, sperm do not live outside of the body for very long but they will try to swim to warmth, a friend of mine got pregnant this exact way your describing.Just wait and see, Im sure its one in a million!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread