It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User
Some info on implantation bleeding please

Hi there, im just curious really but for those of you who had implantation bleeding, what coulour was it?

Im not sure if i have ovulated or not this month but i am not reading anything into this either but i have had pulling cramps in my lower abs since cd15 and then when i wiped today cd20 (cant see o on chart) there was a pink/red tinge that looked like blood but there was not enough.

Now i dont want to get my hopes up hense why im not reading anything into this, but what was it like for you and also what did your ovaries feel like?

Sorry for the personal question any advise would be appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #2
(female)

walnutsmom HB User
Re: Some info on implantation bleeding please

I felt like I was having VERY mild menstrual cramps and then there was a little brown discharge. But a real period never followed. It sounds like you might be having implantation bleeding. Good luck!

My advice though is to wait until you're really late before getting a hpt. Don't want to get your hopes up too much and then be disappointed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2006, 03:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

I normally get af cd28-30 and so i thought i wait it out, she is normally pretty spot on.

I am charting with a company and it says that there has been no sign of o yet and im on cd20 but its done this before and it was the highest progesterone serum sample i had given all year so i recon that because im on the Clomid its not taking that into account.

It would be great though, the crampy ovaries are keeping me awake each night, sometimes there so painful it wakes me up.

I am hoping it was implantation but keeping my feet firmly on the ground for now, i have had 22 months of BFN it would be great to just this once get a BFP

Old 01-10-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User

I myself have never experienced implantation bleeding but i have a few friends who have. It sounds like maybe this could be it for you, fingers crossed! do you normally bleed or spot between afs? How long have you been on clomid, maybe this could be a side effect? I understand why you dont want to get your hopes up and im trying not to either, hence all the questions,LOL! I really pray this is your month sammie, things look very promising. keep us posted and take care!!

Old 01-10-2006, 08:42 AM   #5
Senior Veteran

skeetersquirt HB User

Mine was brownish-pink and only onthe toilet paper. I was having mild cramps and I went to the bathroom because I knew I was about to start AF, but only saw this little bit. A few days later I had a BFP! Mine only happened once and never again after that.

Old 01-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

Steph66 - I have only ever spotted on cd8 and no later, im still having the crampy feelings though in not sure if its a pulling sensation, like af cramps but not all the time, on and off, but very much there!

I have been on Clomid since mid June last year and this is either my 7th or 8th round, i have stopped counting now I must find the info sheet on them and see if this is a side effect after being on them a long time.

My temp today has gone higher but still the chart is saying no o, i do however recom i o'd about cd13-15.

Keep your fingers crossed for me though i dont think this is it (im only saying that to stop getting excited,LOL)

Old 01-10-2006, 04:27 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

sobannon HB User

Good luck sammie.

Last edited by sobannon; 01-10-2006 at 04:30 PM.

Old 01-10-2006, 05:28 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammieP
I normally get af cd28-30 and so i thought i wait it out, she is normally pretty spot on.

I am charting with a company and it says that there has been no sign of o yet and im on cd20 but its done this before and it was the highest progesterone serum sample i had given all year so i recon that because im on the Clomid its not taking that into account.

It would be great though, the crampy ovaries are keeping me awake each night, sometimes there so painful it wakes me up.

I am hoping it was implantation but keeping my feet firmly on the ground for now, i have had 22 months of BFN it would be great to just this once get a BFP
What is a BFN and BFP if I may ask. ?? And cd whatever. lol

Melly

Old 01-10-2006, 05:30 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User

Oh yes, good luck!! I know when I was pregnant with my son I had implantation bleeding. It was pinkish color and it usually was only there when I went pee too! I would see a little on the tp, but nothing really in the bowl.

Melly

Old 01-11-2006, 01:55 PM   #10
Senior Veteran

sammieP HB User

BFP = Big Fat Positive, BFN = Big Fat Negative, CD = Cycle Day.

I apparently ovulated on CD19 according to the online chart, we timmed intercourse quite well but unfortunately i dont see that it could have been implantation unless the chart is telling porkys and infact i ovulated at a normal time.

Thankyou all for your help and one day i hope to be joining you all on this board, heres hoping anyhow

Closed Thread