from all the pregnant women out there...what were the first signs of you being pregnant..and how soon did they happen? ive been having these symptoms and id like to know if anyone else has?(im not 100% sure im pregnant, id just like to know all your early signs, so i can compare)
1.peeing all the time...all the time!! and sometimes it feels like i have to pee so bad, like im running there, and i dont have to go...and ill feel like this for about an hour until i can down a bottle of water and go pee!
2. my breasts have become bigger, and my boyfriend says(i didnt notice) that my nipples have become bigger, both the actual nipple and the areola(sorry if thats not the right spelling)
3. im usually a pretty thin person...but ive noticed that ive developed a tummy on me..its hard to explain but its like a swelling right in the front..its never been there before
4. i have headaches alot, they can be from a mild thud thud thud one lol...to one that hurts so bad i have to go to sleep.
5. my urine smells different, especially first thing in the morning, i know this is gross sorry, but it doesnt even smell like pee. its not that i ve got my head stuck in the toilet bowl or anything lol, but its a very strong smell.
6. i feel really sick to my stomach at times, almost like im going to throw up(my mouth waters really really bad when im about to vomit) its not just in the morning, it happens at anytime in the day...ive gagged also, but i havent thrown up(i dont often throw up, even if i am sick with the flu or whatever) and i get pain in my stomach along with a bit of gas(yeah thats great
now i know the big big BIG sign of being pregnant is a missed period...well i am on birth control, but i skip the sugar pills so i dont get a period all together, so i wouldnt know if i missed it or not...i take my pill every day, sometimes not at the same time of the day(i forget) and have been on them for over a year. my boyfriend and i do not use condoms tho, allthough he always pulls out(except for once around the start of november..this is why im worried)
anyway ladies, please post your symptoms here, so i can compare them with mine, and feel free to tell me if you think i may be pregnant, from what ive said here...or if you know any other reasons why i may be having these sympotms..
thank you all very much for your time