It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2006, 09:08 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB User
I don't know! what is this

I woke up last night to pee and I started feeling cramping in my pubic area and groin, it went away after while but could this just be stretching? I actually was monitored for contractions last sat. I am fine. what do you all think because I tend to overthink.
Carly

Old 01-11-2006, 09:47 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: I don't know! what is this

hi worry
i have the same i am having lots of bh and right now have a heavy period like feeling/cramp. i think it is becasue i am growing again. How much bigger can i get also if i leave it when i need a wee like during the night i have cramps then too, SO WE NEED TO WEE WHEN WE GET THE URGE. Hope you are doing well otherwise. i suddenly got some energy back touch wood and am off to pg aqua aerobics in an hour or so.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2006, 09:55 AM   #3

brands11 HB User

I have the same thing and I asked my doctor. He said that it was because there is already so much pressure on the bladder and when it becomes full there is no where for it to expand and it causes a cramp and it goes away when you use the restroom. Hope that helps

Old 01-11-2006, 10:23 AM   #4
(female)

pearoye68 HB User

My belly always tenses up later in the night, especially when I am getting or should I say, rolling out of the bed to go tinkle. I agree, that usually this is better when I return to bed. It is just so ackward to get in and out of bed, forget about being graceful. It is like watching a pig in a blanket. I think I am having a lot of bh contractions. No cramping though.

Old 01-11-2006, 11:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks all! The menstral cramp feeling was scareing me a little but it is not all of the time, I know I am growing I can tell, my shirts no longer fit right and I feel heavyer. How funny! pig in a blanket!! thanks for the laugh! I feel like a pig in a blanket!
I also have bh a lot, when I get those I don't cramp though. I am just taking it easy and hanging out today. I start lamaze soon!
Weepy-have fun swimming what a wonderful fun thing to do!
I really appreciate all your responses, it helps a great deal.
Carly
Yes I have learned that when you gotta go, go now!!

Old 01-11-2006, 12:09 PM   #6
(female)

adderall_angel HB User

So, my first thought is you waited too long to pee! It causes cramping and feels like someone standing on you when you try to walk or move. Ya must have been sleeping pretty good!

Old 01-11-2006, 01:49 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

It actually started after I went to the bathroom. It was like a cramping pulling sensation that lasted about 1 hour or so till I fell back asleep. I have had cramping on and off through my pregnancy but they went away for a while and now they come and go.
Carly

Old 01-11-2006, 02:24 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

hi worry
i definately think they are growing cramps. glad you are ok only 5 weeks left at work for me . i have antenatal class the beginning of march i am surprised i have to go so late on like 3 weeks before i am due.

Old 01-11-2006, 02:36 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User

I have the same thing it feels like really bad menstrual cramps, and it seems like every time I get comfortable in the bed at night I have to pee this is all night long and getting up anymore is hell, I hate to see when Im 8 or 9 months I dont think Im going to make it..

Old 01-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #10
(female)

rounsy222 HB User

I feel like a pig in a blanket too, the first part of my pregnancy I didnt gain any weight and now since my last week appointment I gained 3 pounds. So Ive only gained 7 total but I lost so much to begin with im gaining it back fast.
Oh and I have those cramps too, especially in the middle of the night my tummy and bladder is so hard I have issues walking to the bathroom. And as I go I can feel it lightening up, its funny.
meg

Old 01-12-2006, 08:02 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thanks, I guess I can't help but worry about my little girl I already love so much, It is most likely stretching, the hard part is telling myself that. I don't like bh contractions, I wish that they would go away, not good for a panic person..lol. I am 28 weeks and I have only gained 10 pounds. My doc said It is fine, I was sick for 4 months in the begining
Thanks for easing my fears.
Carly

Closed Thread