It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
Need some help

Hi everyone~

I'm almost 29wks pregnant and have a question that I was hoping maybe someone could help answer for me before I go complete freako' over it. I have this feeling like I have to urinate all the time, but I never really have to. I"m wondering if it's the my son dropping into the birth canal or if this is just a normal sign of pregnancy. This is my first child, and my husband is currently deployed to Iraq. We have had a few complications with the pregnancy already. I'm already running out of room for him to grow, I have very little amniotic fluid and he has already been going in and out of the birth canal. I hope someone can help because I dont want to have to call or go to Labor and Delivery yet again because those people are freakin dumb and my OB doesn't come back till Tuesday since it's a long holiday for the military. If someone could answer that question for me that would be just wonderful. Thanx for taking the time to read this if you do. I hope you can help.

Old 01-13-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Need some help

It can be pressure from the baby pushing on your bladder. But if this feeling is new and more intense then you have been having it could be a bladder infection.Its best to have it checked out by your OB ASAP.Or call who ever is covering for him and ask to come in and give a urine sample to test for a bladder infection.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2006, 07:13 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

I know it's not a bladder infection because I just had a crap load of labs done, and did a urine test and everything came back fine, except that I"m not producing enough urine and that my proteins are kind of high. But thank you for the idea.

Old 01-13-2006, 09:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User

Hi, my baby is pushing right on my bladder so it feels like I have to pee all the time I can go and empty my bladder and be walking around 5 minutes later and get this extreme pressure like Im going to pee my pants any second if I dont get to a bathroom but I dont really have to go so my luck is that it is just pressure from the baby..

Old 01-14-2006, 02:29 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

Sallyz HB User

I agree--at 29 weeks my son was doing the same thing, that is, moving his head in and out of the birth canal. My doctor did an ultrasound and made it sound like when his head is out of the birth canal, he's resting it on my bladder. He asked if I could feel it and then it all made sense. I just felt like I had to go all the time, and I would seriously go sometimes every 20-30 minutes and just dribble a little (sorry tmi). I'm 34.5 weeks now and it's just getting worse. Does it hurt or just feel like you have to go all the time?

Old 01-14-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Sallyz~

At times it will hurt, because it just feels like there is so much pressure. It's just been so bad because my right side is also hurting. I have been having BH a lot lately and I'm just trying to prepare myself just in case he decides he wants to come. But we also think that they are off on my due date by at least 2 wks. They counted my breakthrough bleeding as a period so that's why I'm all confused. (sorry still new dont know all the abbreviations yet). I really cant thank everyone for the bits of advice that it could be though. thank you . I tell you though I'm ready to have this baby with as many problems as I've had already. I"m scared to think what my next one will be like and we want 4 total.

Closed Thread