It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 07:06 PM   #1
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User
I Need your Help!!!

Hello Ladies,
I have taken 5 Dollar General pregnancy test, all of them have developed a very faint positive after about 3 minutes. I called the 800# on the box, and the lady said the sensitivity level is 25mu, and I should consider them BFP. However, I can't help but worry. My LMP was 11/25, I think that I O'd around dec 21...Shouldn't it be a bright positive by now? And should I worry about the line being so faint?

Old 01-13-2006, 08:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User
Re: I Need your Help!!!

Your probably pregnant! It doesn't matter, it seems like the line is usually faint. Mine was also very faint too. Will this be your fourth baby?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #3
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

Yes, this is gong to be the fourth. My oldest is 4 and youngest is 15 months, we have been ttc this one for 6 months.

Old 01-14-2006, 12:22 AM   #4

rena2006 HB User

congrats, realy pleased for your little one to make it when i took a test in my first precious pregnancy loss, the line was very dark, but in this one, it was ligther, so it doesnt matter how faint or dark the line is, as long as theres a line your pregnant im sure all your family will be happy that a new baby will arrive later its nice to have a big family, i like that alot, but my hubby seems to just want 2 or if i play sly, three children... i guess im just trying to cover my greif with other children, but il never forget my no1 baby boy...

Old 01-14-2006, 06:11 AM   #5

lil'momma HB User

Hi, how long ago did you find out you were pregnant?
What test did you use?

Old 01-14-2006, 08:31 AM   #6
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

I have been taking the DollarStore test all week. They were all a very very faint BFP, I took one last night, and it was a little darker than the last, I didn't have to hold it a certain way to see it! I am still trying not to get way too excited, in case those test are just flukes. I want to see a darker line!!

Old 01-14-2006, 09:06 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User

all the test that came out positive for me always came out faint, even the ones that my friend got for me at the docs office she works at.
if you have taken 5 already i would say that you are pregnant.
love,
robin

Old 01-14-2006, 11:38 AM   #8
(female)

shelcal2002 HB User

Pretty much, if there are two lines, doesn't matter what color or how faint, ur pregnant!! Mine was very dark but a friend of mines was so faint u could barely even see it, at first, i didn't see it at all. but she was definatly pregnant!
Congratulations!!!
maybe u could reply to mine..nobody has..

Old 01-14-2006, 01:40 PM   #9

lil'momma HB User

When I was pregnant with my son I found out at 5 wks. and line was very very faint but it was there, as it sat it got darker. I must have took 4 and they were all very faint.(ept) and everything was fine. As a matter of fact I was burning up (hot flashes, when normally I stay cold) so I would say my hormone levels were pretty high at that time, yet the line was still faint. I also felt the tingling/pulling in belly button, pee alot. It's strange but normally people get tired during the first few weeks, but for me I got an increased amount of energy for a short while before I started getting sick at about 7-8 weeks. Good luck, I would say you are pregnant. Why don't you go to the dr. to confirm it?

Old 01-14-2006, 01:42 PM   #10
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

I am going ot the doctor but my appt. is still 2 weeks away. I have been cramping for about 2 weeks, and my boobs are so sore (which this never even happens when AF comes) I am really tired today also/

Old 01-14-2006, 01:43 PM   #11

lil'momma HB User

I forgot to ask you , how far along do you think you could be?

Old 01-14-2006, 01:46 PM   #12

lil'momma HB User

Is 2 weeks the earliest they can see you? My dr. office and my ob/gyn said I could come and drop by anytime without an appt. just to take a pregnancy test. If you are that anxious (I would be) you could always go down to your health department and take one also. I even think they are free there.

Old 01-14-2006, 01:53 PM   #13
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

I have NOOOOO idea how far along I am, my periods have become irregular, and the last one was 11/25. I am going to stick with my doctor, and not a new one becasue I have an incompetent cervix, and it requires a cerclage, and since I have been with this particular one three times, I don't think that I would feel comfortable like I do with my ob (or as comfortable as you can feel with this kind of doc! lol)

Old 01-14-2006, 02:18 PM   #14

rena2006 HB User

im happy for you...realy glad good luck with all the vomiting and tiredness....but its all worth it in the end

Old 01-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #15
(female)

Mommyof3under4 HB User

thank you! I never got sick with any other of my pregnancies, so maybe I can skip that part with this one too!

Closed Thread