It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
(female)

Flo86 HB User
Unhappy :( HELP!! am i in trouble?

im really scared....i had sex on the the i thought i was the first day for my period.....now im really frighten because my period hasnt started...am i in trouble??.....its been two days already......someone please help me...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 01:15 AM   #2

rena2006 HB User
Re: :( HELP!! am i in trouble?

morning hun, how are you? all i can say to you is NO, i dought your pregnant, since you beded on days of period, not fertility, if your soo warried maybe next time you bed you should provide protection...

but till then keep an eye out for those period hormones im sure its on the way so dont warry

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 06:08 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybug8372 HB User
Re: :( HELP!! am i in trouble?

i am not clear on your question....are you saying that you had sex the day you thought you were to get your period, but it never came and that its only been 2 days since you thought you were going to start?? If so, did you have sex anytime after your last period, or was this your first time having sex???

If you had sex on the day that you thought your period should arrive, and yet never had sex before....then no, there is no way that you could get pregnant within 2 days.....in other words, if your period was due today, and you had sex.....you would not know anything until your next period was due. You CAN get pregnant ANYTIME of the month.....its just most likely to happen during mid-cycle.....so, dont think that you are safe anytime of the month. If you dont want pregnancy to happen...you should abstain.....or use protection. Hope this helps.

Closed Thread