It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2006, 07:07 PM   #1
(female)

mommyagain HB User
morning sickness - all day!

I found out I am pregnant last Sunday and have been soooo miserable ever since. I am so tired, so nauseuos, headaches, etc....anyone else relate to this? This is baby #4 - and I don't remember feeling so ill in my last pregnancies! Just sort of sulking....trying to be happy and excited but it sure is hard when all I want to do is sleep! Julie

Old 01-14-2006, 07:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User
Re: morning sickness - all day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyagain
I found out I am pregnant last Sunday and have been soooo miserable ever since. I am so tired, so nauseuos, headaches, etc....anyone else relate to this? This is baby #4 - and I don't remember feeling so ill in my last pregnancies! Just sort of sulking....trying to be happy and excited but it sure is hard when all I want to do is sleep! Julie
I just happen to be scanning the boards because I can't sleep tonight. I had CONSTANT nausea DAY and NIGHT when I was pregnant with my son. But after the 12th week, it was like, BOOM, gone. Amazing...LOL. It sucks, but it passes. How old are you that you're having your 4th baby if I can ask. I'm thinking of having baby#2 and I'm 38.

Melly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2006, 07:37 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Brooke85 HB User

Congrats on the baby! My nausea didn't subside until about the 15th week and I'm 36 weeks (with my first) and still get every now and then. UGH. I remember right when I found out I was preggo at 7 weeks (since the only symptom I had was a missed period) I kept thinking how lucky I was at not getting sick, and the WHAMMO! from week 8 and on it got ugly. I guess every pregnancy is different and every woman experiences various symptoms with various babies. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy once the nausea stops

Old 01-14-2006, 07:53 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

That's how I was when I found out I was pregnant. My husband and I were actually in Indiana on leave when I started to get really bad migraines and I thought it was just normal. They then proceeded for a month and I finally got drug into the hospital to see what was up. I think I was only safe from my morning sickness in my 2nd trimester but it's back to haunt me in my 3rd trimester. This is only my first but I hope it helps some.

Old 01-14-2006, 09:14 PM   #5
(female)

calgarygirl HB User

I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well. I was extremely lucky and never felt sick with either of my boys but my sil always feels ill and does throw up 2-3 times a week. Her dr gave her some pills to take to help with the nausea, she takes 2 before bedtime, 1 in the morning and 1 at lunch. She feels alot better but she says they make her more tired but she says she rather feel sleepy then sick. She has only been taking the pills for a bit over a week and she is almost 17 weeks along. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

Old 01-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

friday13 HB User

I found out early that I was pregnant around week 5 ish.... and I was really sick from week 7 - 12 it was terrible...I never threw up - but I really really wanted to ....

Old 01-15-2006, 01:56 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Sallyz HB User

I never got the headaches, but I sure do feel for those who do. I had the nausea from 5-11 weeks and then it took a few more to taper off. The fatigue was the worst though. That also went away with the nausea. From about 16 weeks until now (34), I've felt fantastic. Some women have the nausea/tiredness the whole time, but I'd say odds are in your favor that it will pass.

Old 01-15-2006, 04:37 AM   #8
(female)

mommyagain HB User

Thanks everyone for your responses. I sure hope this ends soon. I am 33 years old (Melly asked) and I never in a million years thought I would have 4 kids by this age...or at all! I will be getting my tubes tied after this one...I am thrilled to have 4, but a bit freaked out as well...Three is so much, I can't imagine four!
Julie

Old 01-15-2006, 06:21 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

hi mommy again
i was sick and tired from 4 days before af was even due and did not feel properly over it till iwas in week 18. i used to cry at work i was sooooo tired and sick. in fact this whole pg i have felt mainly awful it has put me off having more children for at least the next 5 years good luck to you with 4 children your hands will be full. i hope you get some relief soon.

Old 01-15-2006, 06:26 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

MellyMel HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyagain
Thanks everyone for your responses. I sure hope this ends soon. I am 33 years old (Melly asked) and I never in a million years thought I would have 4 kids by this age...or at all! I will be getting my tubes tied after this one...I am thrilled to have 4, but a bit freaked out as well...Three is so much, I can't imagine four!
Julie
Thank you and best to you and your little bundle of joy

Melly

Old 01-15-2006, 09:47 AM   #11
(female)

poor_meatball HB User

I was sick constantly ever since the fifth week. It was very hard because I had to go to work all the time and be on my feet all day, and every now and then I'd have to make a mad dash to the back of the store to throw up, and it was very hard going to work. My last day at the job, I was so bad I couldn't even stay a full hour. But at 12 weeks, suddenly it went away. It had been off and on for a few days, but now it's gone and I have energy and WANT to do things, instead of just lay on the couch all the time. It's just your body dealing with the hormones, and hopefully it'll adjust soon and you'll start feeling better!

Closed Thread