It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2006, 07:51 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
Is this normal??

I know this might seem as an odd question, but well this is my first pregnancy, my husband isn't home, and well what can I say I'm scared because I dont get to talk to my husband everyday, and it seems that when I do get to talk to him it's never good news. But here's my question, I ended up having a 2nd ultrasound done because my doctor cant figure out if I have chronic hyptertension or if it's hypertension due to pregnancy, but anyways, I have very little amniotic fluid, and he's already running out of room to grow. I"ll be 29wks Monday, and I'm not showing one bit. I mean he's all cramped up and everything. My OB isn't in till Tuesday to review the ultrasounds, but of course me being the worry wort I am am worried. We also think they are at least 2 wks off on my due date because our son whenever we have the ultrasounds done is 2 wks farther than what they say I"m at. So I"m just all done plan confused. If anyone can give me any advice or just reassurance it would be great. Thanx.

Old 01-14-2006, 10:37 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User
Re: Is this normal??

Are you seeing military medical? I struggle with seeing military medical personnel sometimes. Can you or have you switched doctors? Out of curiosity when was your LMP?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2006, 06:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

lovin army wife
a friend of mine has had 2 children with both she barely got a bump and they were 8 and 10 pounds respectively when born. the docs told me i was further ahead at my dating scan than is actually possible from my periods so i guess maybe we are both having good sized babies. i am sure you will get some answers regarding your bp and the fluid levels as if they are concerned the docs will monitor you which should bring you some reasurance. i know my dh is not in the forces but he does work away from home i know it is hard when you need their shoulder to cry on and they are not there. i hope your dh is due to return very soon takecare

Old 01-15-2006, 07:36 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Orangecouture~
They wont refer us off post unless it's something extremely serious that they cant handle here at the hospital. I actaully love dealing with the army doctors. Because my OB isn't actually military she's a civilian contracted in. Umm well breakthrough bleeding was July 1st when it started, and actual period June 1stish.

Old 01-15-2006, 07:39 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Weepyone

that actually really makes me feel kinda good now knowing this. My dh has been a lil upset cause when he sees me on cam, he's like you dont look preggo. LoL. But my OB said that if I go full term that I'm going to have between an 8 and 9 lb baby. I'm hoping he doesn't get to be 9 lbs. I sure am hopin I do get some answers just because I feel so paranoid. I wish my dh was coming home soon, he wont be home till April, after he's supposed to be born, and that's only for 2 wks for r&r and than he will be back over in Iraq, till nov. So he actually just left. He's been goin almost 2 months now. It's hard, but I"m doin my best to come along, and I can say this message board has helped.

Closed Thread