It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2006, 01:00 PM   #1
(female)

MommyLIZ HB User
WOW i'm huge at 6 1/2 months

*laugh* my belly is growing by the minute i think;.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2006, 01:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User
Re: WOW i'm huge at 6 1/2 months

i know how you feel i am having another growth spurt how i can grow anymore is beyond me and i still have 10 weeks to go aaahhh. in fact my belly looks wierd as my son moves about so much he is like in the alien film when the alien bursts out her tummy lol.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

sobannon HB User

I am huge too. I am in my 27th week and I have gained 29 pounds already. I was previously very overweight, lost alot of weight prior to pregnancy and had alot of excess skin to grow into. I think my little one is just taking full advantage of all of that room to move.....lol.

Amy

Old 01-15-2006, 03:31 PM   #4
(female)

MommyLIZ HB User

i think i went over the 29 pound mark. lol... not by too much though. but hey i am enjoying every minute. my face is vey puffy. lol.. i definitley look rounder..everywhere..lol..i'm 29 weeks as of tommorow. i've always had large breasts but now compared to my ever growing belly they don't seem too big.. lol i was about 140 before pregnancy . so.. i wasn't boney to begin with. nice curves is all.now i feel like an oompa loompa,

Old 01-15-2006, 06:23 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User

i am 24 wks tomorrow and feel huge. this is my 3rd pregnancy and feel like each time i get bigger and bigger. i went to the mall today and felt like a whale.
i just felt heavy while i was walking. i am only 5ft tall and my belly is taking over my body, lol.
robin

Old 01-16-2006, 11:12 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

My belly is also growing alot now! I am 28 weeks and I have gained 27-30 pounds. I still have a couple of months to go and I am concerned about the weight I already put on, it seems to go to my rear and thighs. I am guessing I will have about 10 pounds of extra fat to burn off when this is all said and done. I have indulged in alot of sweets and excess foods during this pregnancy and exercise can't even help me, I just have to make better food choices from now on. I wonder how much more my belly can grow?!?!? The baby has been extremely active the past 2-3 days like she never has before, it is amazing. I saw her move when I was at the bookstore, she was moving so I looked down at my belly and I could see my shirt move where she was kicking.

Old 01-16-2006, 03:19 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Fullfire HB User

I only made it to 35 weeks but I gained about 40lbs.. and I was a small person too. lol I had such a huge belly. I looked like a whale.

Old 01-16-2006, 05:05 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

Do smaller healthy women tend to gain more weight, like about 40 pounds? This seems to be the case and the stories I have heard from others who are fairly small and petite and I am wondering if this is going to be the same case for me. I was smaller in the hips, thigh, rear area and the weight has packed on there.

Old 01-17-2006, 02:41 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

hi orange
i would say yes a friend of mine who was tiny just had her first baby and gained 56 pounds wow, she looked really healthy in her pg and looks great now too although she is pressurising herself too much in my opinion to lose the weight overnight and this just does not happen. i have gained 24 pounds at 30 weeks and was normal when i got pg not nearing underweight or overweight

Last edited by weepyone; 01-17-2006 at 12:02 PM.

Old 01-17-2006, 05:57 AM   #10
(female)

Dalgi HB User

Hi guys! I have also gained about 30 lbs. And I'm at 27 + weeks. I don't know how it happened...one month I was still fine and the next the nurse frowned at me when I told her my weight! I do have a thing about candy and chocolate these days...I never ate so much sweets before. Does it have anything to do with the fact that it's a girl?

Anyway, all this talk reminds me of what my mom once said: "Do you think I looked like this before I had three children?" I guess three babies could ruin your figure!

Chins up though...soon it will be summer and much easier to get rid of the flab!
Bfn, E

Closed Thread