It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2006, 04:19 PM   #1
(female)

mommyagain HB User
pre-partum depression>?>>

I am so amazed at how PREGNANT I am feeling at 6 weeks. I feel nauseous, achey, lower back aches a little, and just feel wiped out. I should know what to expect but I can't seem to remember from my other pregnancies. It is pretty bad, does anyone else feel so lousy so early?

Plus. I am so hormonal...I am overreacting to EVERYTHING, screaming at my kids for nothing, feeling guilty about it, and I am so irritable it is painful. Will this pass with the first trimester? I don't recall being this moody before. I hate it. I would love to hear about all of your first trimesters. Mine stinks so far! But I truly AM happy to be expecting again...I just need to get through this...Julie

Old 01-16-2006, 07:46 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
Re: pre-partum depression>?>>

Julie~

I know before I found out I was preggo I felt horrible. My husband and I were actually on leave and were visting his family when I started to get horrible migraines and they lasted for a month after we got home. He ended up dragging me to the doctor and my doc was like we'll do a pregnancy test and I told my dh that it would come out negative but I was wrong. After that I got sooo sick, I honestly can say I hated my first trimester. It was something fierce. My dh wasn't home for most of it being in the army and all, but I was moody, sick, I thought I was nothing but a mess, and it's all coming back in my 3rd trimester. UGH..and once again he's not home..LoL which is good cause I wouldnt' want him to be in the wrath of some of this. LoL. I hope this helps ya feel a lil better.
Courtney

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread