It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2006, 05:23 AM   #1
(female)

jukaam HB User
Question Never thought pregnancy would be like this

This is my first pregnancy and I am 7w today. I didn't know that pregnancy would be painful and that you feel so blah. My stomach feels so stretched already, I can't even imagine how it will feel as the weeks go on. Anyone else?

Last edited by jukaam; 01-17-2006 at 05:24 AM. Reason: spelling error

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2006, 06:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

cad2 HB User
Re: Never thought pregnancy would be like this

I feel that way as well, this is my second pregnancy and my first was a breeze compared to this, I have had m/s for almost 14 weeks and just feel blah!!!!! alos very tired. Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2006, 07:18 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User

This is my first and I am 31 weeks and I've had morning sickness through the WHOLE pregnancy. Now that my baby is growing so much my tummy is stretching more (also bc I'm hoping he's gettin into the right position) I wake up every morning with the worst growing pains! AHhhh. Trust me every pregnancy is different, you are only 7 weeks so it might get easy for you around 12! Good luck and hang in there.

Old 01-17-2006, 07:26 AM   #4
(female)

Faythey HB User

I definatly feel very blah. But I didnt start getting m/s until after 10 weeks. I started working again last week, which has cut me off from my afternoon naps. But when I did have those afternoon naps, it really helped my afternoons be "blah free"

Old 01-17-2006, 09:15 AM   #5
(female)

Smociers HB User

I know this is my 2nd pregnancy, and I feel terrible, I'm getting this strange salvia thing going on. If i have my mouth closed for 5 mintues it will start to fill up with salvia, has anybody had this happen to them and how did you get it to stop?

Last edited by Smociers; 01-17-2006 at 09:16 AM.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:12 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

jukaam
i too feel this way i am 30 weeks now and cannot tell you how desperate i am to have my body feel even slightly normal, sickness, tiredness, piles, heartburn, but feeling uncomfortable as you get bigger and being tired throught my pg are by far my worst.
i know some days are worse for me than others and it is on the good days i pull my self along thinking i am one day closer to it beingover. personally i think anyone who says pg is the time of your life should be lined up and shot lol.
you never know you may get some relief soon from your symptoms and not every day is bad i even manage to go for a walk and do aqua aerobics for pg women and hold down my full time job even if i have felt like crying and collapsing in my office more than once.

Old 01-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User

Smociers -- I have the salvia thing going on too. It's common during pregnancy. I drink alot of ice water to help control it. THats all I can think of doing!

Old 01-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #8
(female)

TeresaAnn21 HB User

To be honest my frist 7 months was AWESOME compared to my 8th month.
In my frist 7 months all I had was mood swings and I cried ALOT. Now its more then mood swings and crying I dont do that anymore now its cramping and the presure and the weight I am carrying around is simply killing me. I remember my cousin telling me she loved being pregnant and I swear she must be crazy! I love the feel of my baby moving and feeling her when she balls up in knots and I get to rubb her and let her know mommy is here but I CAN'T WAIT TILL ITS MY TIME!!..

Old 01-17-2006, 09:50 PM   #9
(female)

waiting4baby05 HB User

I had an awful pregnancy. Severe morning sickness that caused me to be in and out of the hospital. I also have a heat problem that caused me to have to be taken to the ER via ambulance more then 10 times throughout my 9months. I had severe sciatica and could barely move because of so much pain. I also had severe mood swings and felt suicidal much of my pregnancy. So just remember it could always be worse. It won't last forever. And in the end you will have a beautiful baby. I sure do!

Old 01-19-2006, 03:04 PM   #10
(female)

Smociers HB User

Thanks MJCOTA, I going to try that

Old 01-19-2006, 06:17 PM   #11
(female)

curly315 HB User

Because this is my first pregnancy, I really had no idea what to expect. I kept waiting for the m/s like everyone else had, but instead mine was diarrhea. I actually lost about 10lbs in the first trimester from it. I had a sinus infection that still has not completely healed. My emotional roller coaster was horrible. So bad my OB decided to put me back on the lowest dose of effexor there is. That helped for a while. I have been tired the entire time. I am now at 29 weeks and felt worse the second trimester than the first. I have had headaches that would not go away, nausea, crampiness, constant fatigue. I keep waiting for the sex drive to kick back in but so far that has not happened either. I keep thinking that my sister did not seem to have these problems and actually seemed to enjoy being pregnant. I have only gained a total of 6lbs - lost 1 the last 2 weeks from stress with my mom being in the hospital. It is hard for me to sleep and get the rest my body is telling me I need. My back is now beginning to hurt even though I have had sciatica for about 3 months now. While everyone tells me the crampiness is from my "growing pains", I feel they are contractions (may be strong bh). Lots of movement that sometimes hurts as well. I have talked to some ladies that have had lots of scares during their pregnancies (on another board) and I think how lucky I am not to have gone through what they have. One lady was put in the hospital on mandatory bedrest at 24 weeks. I keep thinking that my milestone each week is getting to the next week. Good luck to all and I hope that the m/s and other problems will ease up for you.

Closed Thread