It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #1
(female)

RainyNight HB User
Morning sickness in the second trimester

I am almost 24 weeks along and I have never had morning sickness untill I hit about my 15th week. Its like the smallest thing, smell, or sight makes my lunch turn and I usually throw up. (tmi I know, sorry) But I am scared I am hurting my baby in some way, could this be? or is everything built to withstand this? I eat small meals everyday so its not like Im not getting enough to my baby but is this somthing I should be really concerned about at this point? I always read in the books that it usually stops at the 12th week, but thats when it seems like it started for me. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2006, 08:59 PM   #2
(female)

waiting4baby05 HB User
Re: Morning sickness in the second trimester

Well everyone is different first of all. Morning sickness is caused by hormones and being pregnant you have plentyof those. Don't worry to much and talk to your doc if you are concerned.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2006, 06:30 AM   #3
(female)

Safc-Chick HB User

everything should be fine I had morning sickness with my first 2 all the way through my pregnancy. They do say tho that if you feel its everytime you eat then see your doc, cause the baby may not be getting enough food. But if you think your still keeping plenty of food down things should be fine.

Old 01-18-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
(female)

marie81 HB User

I'm 23wks and have had morning sickness since 6 wks. It's not harmful to the baby unless you get dehydrated or can't keep any food down. If you are really concerned talk to your ob. If it's really bad, there are meds that you can take for it.

Closed Thread