It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
(female)

may/junemom2be HB User
Question What have you heard....

I was speaking to a lady today who had a little girl last may. Before I could say anything, she asked me if I had spells where when I was lying in bed, I felt so much pent up energy but I was too tired to do anything about it. I was shocked b/c I thought I was just crazy and the only one to have this happen. She said that when she asked her doc about it, he said that it was RLS (restless leg syndrome) brought on by pregnancy and anxiety. Also, I have noticed that the more sugar I have during the day, the worse my anxiety seems to be at night. I just thought I was imagining things but her coworker mentioned that the same thing happens to her and she takes cinnamon tablets to counteract the sugar in my system. Does this make any sense to anyone or has anyone ever heard about this before? I am going to ask my dr about it when I go see her on the 30th. I would love to find something that would allow me to drink my coffee in the morning w/o suffering at night. Does anyone have any other suggestions.

Brandi

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-19-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
(female)

Mamasita_of_3 HB User
Re: What have you heard....

I also have RLS but ive had it for years now before I even knew what it was. It has gotten worse while being pg. I have hear it could also be cause due to low Iron, which I have very low iron. I've been taking iron pills the past month and it has helped tons. Good Luck with it.

David Anthony 4/16/98
Skye Lyn 5/13/01
Faith Lyn 3/20/06

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread