It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2006, 08:12 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tglenn HB User
There are angels in this world

I have a really neat story to share with all of you!
My mom is a school secretary and back in September when dh and I found out we were pg she happened to share the news with one of the mom's from the school. Well in Oct. dh and I m/c and so my mom had also told this lady about our situation one day when she had asked how I was feeling. This women whom I've never met to this day was very upset and told my mom that she'd pray for us. Well time past and dh and I became pg again and are now expecting in August. Out of fear that history would repeat itself, we didn't tell anybody until recently. A few weeks ago this lady brings my mom a pendant of St. Gerard (who in the catholic belief is the saint you pray to for a healthy pregnancy and delivery) which she had blessed by a local priest. She tells my mom that over the holidays she was out shopping and couldn't get my husband and myself off of her mind so when she came across this pendant she just had to get it for us. She told my mom that once we became pg again to give it to me to wear, little did this lady know that I was in deed expecting again and so far after 9 weeks all with our new pregnancy looks well and strong. I guess it just amazes me how in a world where so much seems to go so wrong that there are still genuine people out there who do kind and loving things and act like angels.
Praying for you all as well!

Last edited by tglenn; 01-20-2006 at 08:15 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2006, 08:23 AM   #2
(female)

AngelaSue HB User
Re: There are angels in this world

That lady sounds like a very sweet woman. Thanks for sharing your story, and I wish you the best with your pregnancy.

Angie

Closed Thread