It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

FairyMagick HB User
Question PG Testing Questions/Ovarian Cysts

Hi Ladies ,
I am almost a week late . I'm always regular. So I did a PG test last Tuesday. It was negative. I tested with EPT. I tested again today with Answer. It was also negative. I have Endo and ovarian cysts. I noticed on the PG tests it says something about the tests could give a false test result if you have ovarian cysts. Does anyone have any info about that?
My other question is. Is it possible the test are wrong? Has anyone been almost a week late, and got a negitive and then a positive later on? It is driving me nuts. I need to know because I'm taking meds I would need to get off of. I'm also having cramping, but not the serve cramps I normally get. There just mild cramping and pulling. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2006, 04:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

soon2bmommy HB User
Re: PG Testing Questions/Ovarian Cysts

I had a month of false negatives so it's possible although I don't know much about taking tests while having ovarian cysts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2006, 07:42 PM   #3
(female)

curly315 HB User
Re: PG Testing Questions/Ovarian Cysts

I have PCOS and even though I was having AF, I was not Ovulating like I was supposed to or at least not to get pregnant. There was one month I was late and I thought "this is it!". Well, it wasn't. I had not ovulated the previous cycle even though the u/s showed that I was about to. I ended up on a cycle of provera and then it was still another 2-3 weeks before AF came. Not that I want to get you down, just know that when there are problems with your ovaries that it can get your cycles out of whack. I hope you get a positive and do not have to go through what I did. Just know that you are not alone in your frustrations.

Old 11-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #4
(female)

subaru143 HB User
high Progesterone - no AF -negative HCG

Hi, I was on clomid and spotted brown 9-10 dpo, on cd 33 i went in for a blood hcg and it was negative. My RE put me on progesterone for 10 days - 3 days after my last pill i spotted brown for 1 day, its been 10 days since my last pill with NO AF. I went in for blood work and my RE told me that my progesterone is high and hasnt dropped and will drop, when should i expect a AF? Has this happened to anyone before? Why is this happening?

Closed Thread