It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2006, 07:24 PM   #1
(female)

1st4me HB User
Irritated? Sad? Depressed?

I am 32 wks and just the last couple of days I have been having this feeling of wanting that will not go away! I can't figure out what it is and will eat a million different things trying to get it to go away until I feel sick...nothing helps. Also, my husband is irritating me so badly I want to punch him! The feelings are so out of control it makes me super sad and then I feel awful and cry. I am losing my mind!!!! Will this go away?

Old 01-24-2006, 08:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Valerie_s HB User
Re: Irritated? Sad? Depressed?

I hate my husband right now too, I feel like he has time for everyone but me, Im 38 weeks...I know its hormonal cause I feel "pms'yish" ya know. Ill be happy when all my hormones fall into place, 6 days until induction, thank god!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-24-2006, 09:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

I think it is great you realize that you are feeling sad, irriatated, or depressed. Since you realize you are acting or feeling a certain way and then feel awful afterwards, before you react or let your mood be known, think about how your actions, words, or mood may affect those you love around you. What about your husband irritates you, and is it worth being irritated over? Just try to keep everything in persepctive. Of course you are pregnant and nearing the date of your new arrival and perhaps you are anxious, nervous, etc......? There are times when I may feel irriatated but I don't let it be known, because it is me and not the ones around me. If I am extremely irritable, I calmly tell my husband that I am cranky and this is why (it usually isn't anything about him though) and after voicing calmly the fact that I am cranky, it subsides. Hope this helps you out!

Old 01-25-2006, 06:51 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

girl75 HB User

my husband is driving me nuts to. i have felt like leaving him because i feel like he is just not being very caring right now but then i come to my senses and snap out of it. i think of my kids and how much they love their father.
i hate these feelings, i feel like a crazy person, lol.
robin

Old 01-25-2006, 07:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

MJCota HB User

I feel the same way. I'm thinking it's the last few weeks of hormones. I'm also 32 weeks. Mines is mostly crying. I cry over everything and I know it's because I'm so nervous about my little bundle of joy coming. I do get cranky and my husband just blows it off. Like OrangeCouture said, let him know you are upset but do not yell at him. Hopefully things will get better soon. Remember this to will pass

Old 01-25-2006, 07:53 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

friday13 HB User

It must be that 32 week mark - I am telling you... I had it then too - and then I got better. I was really annoyed easily and felt alone...

My husband is traveling now again - I am 36 weeks in 2 days.... and I feel a little sad and such but its better than it was at 32 weeks ish.... and you are OK we all go thru it = just shout it out here - and we can all share and feel better! I know its hormones big time...
Friday, 35 weeks and 5 days.

Old 01-25-2006, 11:50 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

I think at some point our husbands are always at some type of annoyance with us! Esp going through all of what we are oging through. We are actually going through things in our minds and bodies that some men just don't understand. I have the feeling of needing. I need my husband to hold me and hug me every second I am with him. He hates it. I will wake up in the middle of the night yelling "hold me" maybe 3 or 4 X's a night and he just grunts and groans and never moves and I get sooo mad! Anyone else having that problem? It's like I need him every second. If it's not him it's my mom. I can't wait for it all to be over with either! The 32 week stage was very very very bad for me. I swear it is just like that is when it really hits you!!! Only 8 more weeks and you will have someone to take care of forever it seems! You have so many mixed emotions, for some I think it gets better and for others worse. I thought i was giong to have to go on some type of depression medication it was so bad for me for a few weeks, but now it's just like ok i want this over with, and I am so super needy! Sorry for the book. Just explaining my thoughts! LOL!

Old 01-25-2006, 11:51 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

I think at some point our husbands are always at some type of annoyance with us! Esp going through all of what we are oging through. We are actually going through things in our minds and bodies that some men just don't understand. I have the feeling of needing. I need my husband to hold me and hug me every second I am with him. He hates it. I will wake up in the middle of the night yelling "hold me" maybe 3 or 4 X's a night and he just grunts and groans and never moves and I get sooo mad! Anyone else having that problem? It's like I need him every second. If it's not him it's my mom. I can't wait for it all to be over with either! The 32 week stage was very very very bad for me. I swear it is just like that is when it really hits you!!! Only 8 more weeks and you will have someone to take care of forever it seems! You have so many mixed emotions, for some I think it gets better and for others worse. I thought i was giong to have to go on some type of depression medication it was so bad for me for a few weeks, but now it's just like ok i want this over with, and I am so super needy! Sorry for the book. Just explaining my thoughts! LOL! I htink it gets better for most!!

Old 01-25-2006, 11:52 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

Woops!!! What did I do!?!? It posted twice! I was trying to edit sorry!

Old 01-25-2006, 03:53 PM   #10
(female)

1st4me HB User

Thankyou everyone for your responses...I feel way better today! But if it starts up again I'll know what it is. Candice....I felt like I needed meds too, it's funny how we can scare ourselves

Old 01-26-2006, 11:32 AM   #11
(female)

Laetitia HB User

I am 27 weeks, and this started for me a couple of weeks ago. I would get easily irritated at anything. THIS week, on the other hand, has been crappy from the word MONDAY.

Work sucked like never before on Monday and Tuesday and I forgot my OB's orders for bloodwork when I went to the lab yesterday morning (cried because I felt dumb), and I was so tired from getting up 1.5 hours early that I ran a stop sign on the way home (thank I was OK), then I had to take my dog to the emergency vet last night (her face was swollen), and then had to get up 1.5 hours early AGAIN today for bloodwork, then my boss is riding my @$$ today ... it's enough to make me want to just get in my car and drive AWAY from everything! Thankfully, my husband has been my source of comfort these past few days.

Physically, this pregnancy has been a breeze. Emotionally, it's getting really rough right now!

Old 01-26-2006, 11:42 AM   #12
(female)

Laetitia HB User

OH - and I forgot to mention that I'm already ON anti-depressants!

Old 01-26-2006, 11:45 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

candice12 HB User

My goodness!!! Rough week i would say!!! It gets better for a while but then it goes down hill again. It's like some weeks are good and other aren't. I am at 38 weeks now and it's starting to be hell again. Between 28 - 34 weeks I was so depressed I thought I had to be put on anti depressants, but I got through it somehow! I need them now I believe!!! I was on the before I got pregnant but then got off of them which was prob stupid of me... but ohwell!!! Is your dog alright?

Old 01-26-2006, 02:45 PM   #14
(female)

Laetitia HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice12
My goodness!!! Rough week i would say!!! It gets better for a while but then it goes down hill again. It's like some weeks are good and other aren't. I am at 38 weeks now and it's starting to be hell again. Between 28 - 34 weeks I was so depressed I thought I had to be put on anti depressants, but I got through it somehow! I need them now I believe!!! I was on the before I got pregnant but then got off of them which was prob stupid of me... but ohwell!!! Is your dog alright?
Yeah, she's fine. We think she tried to eat a spider, and it bit back. They gave her two shots - steroids and Benadryl. The swelling was 100% gone this morning. But since it was her face, and starting to close up her eyes, wer were concerned that it might affect her breathing.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:39 AM   #15
Veteran

sickofit HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laetitia
Yeah, she's fine. We think she tried to eat a spider, and it bit back. They gave her two shots - steroids and Benadryl. The swelling was 100% gone this morning. But since it was her face, and starting to close up her eyes, wer were concerned that it might affect her breathing.
Dogs are so stupid! My dog used to eat bees and hornets ALL the time! It never seemed to bother him that his nose was constantly getting stung! Glad she's okay, though!

Closed Thread