It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2006, 07:36 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB User
uncomfortable baby movements

I get where the baby is like sitting on my bladder and feels as if she will come out, I only get these feelings when she makes certain movements, she puts pressure on my privates. sometimes she kicks and it hurts!!
does anyone get this?
Carly

Old 02-07-2006, 08:00 AM   #2
Veteran

sickofit HB User
Re: uncomfortable baby movements

I get that!!! The last few days has been the worst! If feels as though the baby is sticking a foot in my privates and kicking as hard as he/she can! It's so extremely uncomfortable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-07-2006, 08:01 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

hotmamma13 HB User

I know I feel this A LOT. Especially around my ovaries (at least, that's what it feels like to me). Sometimes I feel such pain and pressure that I can't even move!

Old 02-07-2006, 08:35 AM   #4
(female)

Erin619 HB User

I have been feeling the same lately. This is my 3rd baby and I never experienced painful kicks like these before. my last baby was 9 pounds and he didn't hurt me like this one, lol. Anyone ever feel like the baby is scratching with fingernails right along your bladder? OUCH!! It really hurts!

Old 02-07-2006, 10:00 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

hi worry
apparantly my ds is head down on my bladder according to the midwife, when she told me i thought you don't neeed to tell me this i am up all through the night weeing and get so annoyed hearing dh snoring away contently. i also feel my privates are swollen and heavy i think this is normal from the pressure and weight of the baby pushing down

Old 02-07-2006, 05:16 PM   #6
(female)

RainyNight HB User

I get that feeling too! Its like he is standing on my bladder and jumping up and down at times. The bigger the movement and the more pain I feel. I feel like somtimes I could just wee in my pants even though I don't even have to go. I find that If I get on all fours I'm able to knock him off balance so he doesn't hurt that particular area as bad. =)

Old 02-08-2006, 08:12 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB User

Thanks all!! It is so uncomfortable, I wonder what it is down there, my baby is head down so it is like she is moving her head from side to side! I almost wet myself the other day!!!
Carly

Old 02-08-2006, 09:02 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Paet HB User

Ditto here!!!! One night I was about to doze off and she kicked so hard I jumped a foot out of bed! LOL. Other times I feel little tickles like fingers or toes. One on one side, then on the other. It tickles!!! Today, my belly has been jumping around, visibly. It's so funny. Do they ever sleep? hehe.

Old 02-08-2006, 12:48 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Infinitum HB User

I'm 20 weeks and have been feeling movements from about 17 weeks. Whoa! At first they felt really creepy, but I'm use to them now. The one very uncomfortable feeling is the pressure on my bladder----I'm only guessing it will get worse as time progresses!!! I feel like I have to empty my bladder every couple of hours---baby and bladder are competing for all the room they can get!

Old 02-08-2006, 01:58 PM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

infinitum
they get creepier as you get further on when your whole belly jumps around like an alien is trying to break free lol.

i know what you all mean about feeling like you could just wee yourself lol, i keep asking dh if he wants to carry his son for a while to give me some relief from the weight and how it makes me feel so wrecked lol if only he could

Old 02-08-2006, 04:24 PM   #11
(female)

sevans929 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinitum
I'm 20 weeks and have been feeling movements from about 17 weeks. Whoa! At first they felt really creepy, but I'm use to them now. The one very uncomfortable feeling is the pressure on my bladder----I'm only guessing it will get worse as time progresses!!! I feel like I have to empty my bladder every couple of hours---baby and bladder are competing for all the room they can get!

You're lucky to be able to wait a few hours before emptying your bladder , the further you get along, the less time you'll be able to wait. I have to use the bathroom every half hour at this point because one of the babies is soooo low, that anytime she moves her head it puts pressure on my bladder and I have to run to the bathroom. I get lots of pressure on my pelvic floor, it feels like the baby is going to pop out at any minute. Sometimes I can't even sit or stand up straight because it's so uncomfortable... there have been many times where I literally jump out of my seat because she'll move so quick that it scares me.

Closed Thread