It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2006, 05:34 PM   #1
(female)

JayGB HB User
Im a Bit Scared

Hi everyone.
Just wanted some reassurance i think.
I am worrying prematurely but i am really scared of having a natural birth. I have 35 weeks to go but i am freaking out already.
My first baby was an emergency c section after 3 long days of contractions. I know what contractions feel like but its the labour and the pushing out that i am scared of. I know everyone is probably scared when they go in. I am going to start doing yoga and swimming apparently that makes it a little easier but its still going to hurt like hell im sure. HELP. Im freaking out. When i had Xavier one of the nurses told me that i would have to have a c section for the rest of my deliveries but i have heard of women having the second naturally. Does anyone know anything about that. I want to try having this one naturally but am just very scared. At least i know what is going to happen with a c section.
Thanks Guys
JULIA

Old 03-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #2
(female)

denise6433 HB User
Re: Im a Bit Scared

It all depends on the baby and how much it wants to cooperate. You don't need to ANY stress right now. So the scary pushing part, yeah it's a bit nerve racking but you have plenty of time to decide whether you are actually going to use medication to ease the pain. Its not a crime to although most women want to try to do it by themselves. Your first child causing a c-section doesnt automatically mean you're going to have another. To tell you the truth, you probably will have a natural birth unless the baby doesnt drop right or at all, or if its going to be in another position besides head down. You can't really know. Just wait. The baby will do what it will do and to tell you the truth there isn't all that much that will help change that.

Good luck, and always here if you need help,
Denise

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread