It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2006, 12:24 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User
Going in to have baby!!!

My doctor is inducing me today!!! I'm so happy he was upset that I got released this morning.

I hope Barbara reads this I will keep you posted hun...everyone else I will keep you posted as well. I should have lil beanie by tomorrow.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

steph66 HB User
Re: Going in to have baby!!!

OMG!!! I am so excited for you!! You lucky girl!! LOL! Good luck and let us know how it goes. I'll be thinking of you and your baby!! Update as soon as possible!!! Take care!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2006, 02:03 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

army
best of luck to think oon you will have your little one in your arms and you will get your body back even if your mind will feel shot lol. take care and post that birth story soon look forward to seeing you on the infant care board best of luck for a safe and speedy pain free delivery

Old 03-24-2006, 03:29 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

worrywort HB Userworrywort HB User

excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carly

Old 03-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #5
(female)

edogoneill HB User

Army-
Good luck. I can't wait to hear all about your labor and delivery experience.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:06 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

BarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB UserBarbaraH HB User

WOOO HOOOOO!!!! So happy that your little son is coming soon! Wonder if this is his birthday or if it will be tomorrow. Good wishes for a good experience are with you!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the world little Army son!!!!!!! Your daddy will be so amazed and delighted to meet you soon!!!!

Cheers!! Barbara

Old 03-24-2006, 07:09 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

mommawannabee HB User

CONGRATS!!!

Old 03-26-2006, 10:33 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Courtney -

Are you and the baby home yet???? I know you must be busy and tired beyond belief, but please check in when you can.

Sleep when the baby sleeps, eat well, and let the housework go.

Hugs - Barbara

Old 03-26-2006, 11:18 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Well I got home last nite with no baby. I still have not had him. The night shift on Thursday night didn't do their jobs which was supposed to start my pitocin along with giving me something to soften my cervix. (cant remember what it's called) well they just gave me the stuff to soften my cervix. So at 830am Friday morning they started my pitocin. They had me on it all day and nothing had changed. So my doctor said he didn't want to break my water and not have any progress and make me have a c section if it wasn't necessary. I go in Tuesday for my appt with him, and than the 3rd of April will be my last chance to get induced. Well this is my orginal induction date. So if I dont progress on my own, and everything I guess April 3rd I will be having a c section. Something I'm not looking forward to. I tell you though, I'm just so not happy with the doctors that I had till my doctor came in. I've been pretty miserable so I've been sleeping a lot, and just in one of them moods. I will keep everyone posted though of when I actually do have ds.

Old 03-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

3rd of april is a good day it was my original edd hope things go well

Old 03-26-2006, 02:50 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

Well, BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess you are tired of all of this. (((((((((((hugs)))))))))) and lots of commisserations.

When is DH's leave?? Is baby waiting for Daddy to come home?

I had a section with an epidural and it wasn't bad. You will need help at home if you do have a section, so alert the family or a few good friends and call in any favors folks owe you. You won't be allowed to drive for about 3 weeks and you'll tire quickly. No lifting laundry loads either.

Wishing you well, Courtney! Barbara

Old 03-26-2006, 03:15 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Barbara~

It just doesn't make any bit of sence to me. I'm just so confused and everything else. I dont know when dh will now be home. I guess maybe sometime around the 3rd it's hard to say anymore. That is the problem if I have section NO ONE can or will come out and that just is one of the many things that pisses me off, so I'm hoping to god that by Tuesday I dialate more than 2 and have some progress to show my doctor that maybe we can try it again before the 3rd or on the 3rd and will have success. I'm just so annoyed and everyone is like why dont you want to talk. And I'm getting sooo upset because a friend of mine keeps calling me asking me if i'm okay, and I just want to be left alone ya know. I just hope dh gets home soon and that I will have ds and what not. I just am ready for all this to be over.

**hugs**

Courtney

Old 03-27-2006, 10:22 AM   #13
(female)

**Peaches** HB User

Oh geez! All the things you've been through! I just wanted to send my best wishes, and to let you know that I have been following your journey for some time now, it has given me much strength and inspiration!

Old 03-27-2006, 02:06 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(female)

Hi Courtney!

I'm wishing and hoping and thinking and praying you'll go into labor almost without knowing it, be like the lucky lady here who got to 5cm without knowing it, and have this child easy pleasey, no section, and soon! That's not to much to hope for, is it??

Catch up on the laundry (or have your concerned friend do that!!) and sleep while you wait.

(((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) ))))) Barbara

Old 03-27-2006, 04:02 PM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

LovinArmyWife05 HB User

Peaches~
Thanx..it helps to know there is support.

Barbara~
I finally have my last load of laundry in hoping that everything will go good tomorrow. I'm hoping the same thing that I go in and my dr is like your 5cms. I'd be estatic. I have noticed that bending over has taken a lot more out of me and it hurts a lot more too. I think I've done to much of it today. LoL. I finally got ds's crib mattress so when his crib arrives Wed I can just get everything put together and made and it will be ready for him I will keep you posted of what happens tomorrow!!

Closed Thread