It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2006, 06:41 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User
It's a Girl!!

I thought I would drop a line to let everyone know I had my DD on March 21st at 9:29 weighing 5lbs and 15oz and 18 inches long she is perfect I just sit and look at her all day I am completly in love with her.. She wasnt supposed to be here for two more weeks but I went to a doctors appointment that day and they found out I had preeclampsia so they decided to take her that night by C-Section because she was breech anyway.. My DH didnt make it so my mom had to sit in the operating room with me, I named her Dawn Ann.. Lots of luck to everyone that answered any of my questions on here and helped me threw this..

Old 03-24-2006, 07:03 PM   #2
(female)

expectant HB User
Re: It's a Girl!!

Ohh congrats Denise!! I love her name - its beautiful

I am so happy for you!!!!!

How did you find the c section?????Dont know if you saw my last post but i am as nervous as hell as i am having a c section too......... (Sorry i didnt mean to make this post about me) - I am VERY HAPPY FOR YOU look forward to chatting to you on the newly arrived list Enjoy your little baby girl

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-24-2006, 08:46 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

baby#2 HB User

Denise - Wow! completely unexpected news at this point! CONGRATULATIONS on your baby girl. Beautiful name too (my name is Dawn!). I hope you are healing well from your CS and having a wonderful time being a mommy to you little angel! Keep us posted on how you and babe are doing!
That's too bad dh couldn't be there?! Good thing your Mom was available to give you the support you needed.

Old 03-25-2006, 09:07 AM   #4
(female)

mamatbg HB User

Congratulations. I am glad your mother was there for you too.
I am glad that you both are doing well also. I had toxemia/preclampsia with my first born but the docs. didn't catch it in time and I went into premature labor and my son was 3lbs and 12oz. However, I am sure glad things worked out so well for you and that you were further along in the pregnancy. Congratulations and enjoy every moment with you new daughter.

Old 03-26-2006, 11:51 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

weepyone HB User

congratulations denise on the birth of your little girl. it seems there are loads of us delivering this march my ds was also early by just over 3 weeks and my dh got there after ds was delivered because of the urgency of the delivery i was all alone i am glad your mom was there for you. enjoy your daughter and again congratulations mommy

Old 03-26-2006, 05:48 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Denise98 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by expectant
Ohh congrats Denise!! I love her name - its beautiful

I am so happy for you!!!!!

How did you find the c section?????Dont know if you saw my last post but i am as nervous as hell as i am having a c section too......... (Sorry i didnt mean to make this post about me) - I am VERY HAPPY FOR YOU look forward to chatting to you on the newly arrived list Enjoy your little baby girl

Im not going to lie to you and say it was a breeze because I didnt think it was I had her last Tuesday and I am still sore but the worse night was Wednesday then Thursday but its getting better after you have the baby in your arms nothing else seems to matter.. I hope everything goes well with you, you will be just fine....

Thanks everyone..

Old 03-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #7
(female)

angie22 HB User

congratulations Denise, she has a beautyful name . Glad that everything workedout well with both of you.

Old 03-27-2006, 08:12 AM   #8
(female)

edogoneill HB User

Denise,

Congrats on your DD - I am so happy to hear that you both are safe and sound. Keep in touch, as we are all growing more and more anxoius as our due dates grow closer.

Closed Thread