It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #1

jade3040 HB User
Can someone help me out?

Okay, was due for last AF around 3/12/06 around 3/10 or 3/11 I wiped and it was really really brown CM....used tampon thinking it was start of AF.....only lasted day and a half but was mainly just dark brown the whole time. NEVER had an AF that short so have taken 3 HPTS all BFN. Yesterday brown CM started again......only when I wiped just kept coming and coming when i'd wipe. Today sat down to pee and felt somethng Literally come out of me...looked down and it was a HUGE clot like the size of half dollar. Now it's just dark dark brown stuff. I've NEVER had an AF like this and NEVER had one twice in one month with the exception of the few times I tried to take the pill which was months ago and I only took it for 3 weeks. Only concern is with first child didn't get a + HPT until i was almost 7 weeks!! The ones before kept coming out - so.... is this something I should call my Dr. about or do you think they will think i'm dumb for calling and say it's just a screwed up AF?? I'm confused and a little worried I guess. Any suggestions??

Old 03-26-2006, 05:01 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User
Re: Can someone help me out?

Well i have never experienced anything like that but it def. doesnt sound normal to me..there is implantation bleeding and it could be that but with a clot that big i dont know if it could mean u are pregnant or were pregnant and gonna have a miscarriage, or even already did. Its definitely not something that should be ignored if youve never experienced it before. i would call your doctor and he what he recommends!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread