It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2006, 07:37 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Anyone else feeling great? Don't even feel Pregnant.

To fill you guys in I'm 14 weeks and am feeling really good. I sometimes have to remind myself that I am pregnant. This is my 5th pregnancy however I only have 1 child. I had 3 early m/c so I'm usually quite the worry wart. I had a pretty good pregnancy w/ my daughter. I remember feeling nausious a lot during the first tri. And I recall being tired and just out of sorts. This pregnancy feels very different to me. I've been feeling great for weeks. I had occasional spouts of nausea but nothing too bad. Just a "blah" feeling here and there no throwing up. I'm working part-time at a clothing store and chasing my daughter around all day. And I'm feeling really good. It almost worries me. Any other mom's out there feeling similar?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2006, 08:11 AM   #2
(female)

misguideddream HB User
Re: Anyone else feeling great? Don't even feel Pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micheybell
To fill you guys in I'm 14 weeks and am feeling really good. I sometimes have to remind myself that I am pregnant. This is my 5th pregnancy however I only have 1 child. I had 3 early m/c so I'm usually quite the worry wart. I had a pretty good pregnancy w/ my daughter. I remember feeling nausious a lot during the first tri. And I recall being tired and just out of sorts. This pregnancy feels very different to me. I've been feeling great for weeks. I had occasional spouts of nausea but nothing too bad. Just a "blah" feeling here and there no throwing up. I'm working part-time at a clothing store and chasing my daughter around all day. And I'm feeling really good. It almost worries me. Any other mom's out there feeling similar?
Everyone is different. Some people have morning sickness, some dont. Some people experience aches/pains and some dont. Consider yourself lucky to be pregnant and feeling wonderful! That's great!
Good luck, hope all goes well!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2006, 08:19 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User
Re: Anyone else feeling great? Don't even feel Pregnant.

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my first child, but i feel great as well! I never felt like i was pg. from the beginning really..between 12-14 weeks i would have little spurts of nausea as well but i would never throw up and it didnt last too long..i never get nausea anymore, im not really too tired ever..the only ways i can even tell im pg. now is my belly and my mood swings..i do get pretty bad mood swings, but thats about it!! Just the other day, my mom and step dad went away and i cleaned their house from top to bottom pretty much..took about 5-6 hrs and i still felt great!! I used to get worried about it but my last ultrasound at 17 weeks showed he was doing great so i stopped worrying and was just happy i didnt experience all the symptoms like some do..but it does kind of scare me about labor..cuz if i was blessed with an easy pregnancy i will probably have a long and painful labor to make up for it!

Closed Thread