It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2006, 12:57 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User
New Thread for SEPTEMBER TO BE MOMMIES

I'm due September 11th. Can't believe I'm already 16 weeks along! The time flies!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2006, 06:16 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Hope2Heal HB User
Re: New Thread for SEPTEMBER TO BE MOMMIES

HI

I'm due Sept 10 and wondering if anyone is feeling any fetal movement yet?
I thought I was last week and then it stopped.

Finally going to buy some maternity clothes this week. I gained 13 pounds total so far and somehow still have been fitting in my regular clothes, though I did rip a pair of pants in the crotch!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Jonanner HB User

Hi. I'm due September 26th!

Just wondering why there are so many September threads now and which one we can stick to? Don't want to miss out on any of the September news!

Old 03-31-2006, 07:25 AM   #4
(female)

l.simmons12345 HB User

i have been feeling some movement, usually after i eat it feels like a little fish or something swimming around in my belly, and whenever i put my hand on my stomach to feel it, it stops. its so exciting, i cant wait to feel kicks, hopefully its not too far away.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:57 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

l.simmons, how far along are you?

Hope2Heal: I was at the dr. two days ago and he said at 16 weeks I'd probably not be feeling any fetal movement yet! He said around 20 or 23 weeks! I'm the same almost as you with weight gain, I've gained 15lbs and still trying to squeeze into my regular clothes lol....

I guess everyone is different though, I"m due the 11th of Sept.

Jonanner: Not sure about all the other threads, I started this one for a fresh start, sorry, hope it doesn't pose a problem!

Old 03-31-2006, 08:20 AM   #6
(female)

jukaam HB User

I'm due September 6th! I'm 17.4wks, almost half way!! I don't think I have felt any movement yet, I can't tell the difference between my lovely gass and movements! lol

I bought a few maternity things at 14wks and since I'm a bit overweight and also because I have no appetite at all I have gained 3 pounds. My mom and sisters didn't gain alot during pregnancy and I'm hoping it will be the same for me!

Good luck to all!

Old 03-31-2006, 08:41 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

Jukaam I'm in the same boat, overweight so I've bought a few things but still trying to squeeze my fat butt in to regular clothes! LOL

I'm 17weeks this weekend! YIPEEEEE

Old 03-31-2006, 12:59 PM   #8
(female)

l.simmons12345 HB User

im 18 weeks 4 days, i was really tiny before getting pregnant, 5'2 105lbs. i didnt expect to feel anything yet, but about 2 weeks ago i just started getting this really weird feeling and it keeps getting stronger so im assuming its the baby. everyone thinks im am farther along because my belly pops out so much, but i don't think it has anywhere to go but out. none of my old pants fit me anymore, ive had to buy maternity pants. but they are really comfy.

Old 03-31-2006, 03:52 PM   #9
(female)

Angellica7748 HB User

Hello All!

I am due Sept 20th, and I am 'almost' in maternity clothes (my jeans are getting kinda tight =). I am 15 weeks and I have not gained a pound, but my belly looks like there is a soccer ball in it! This pregnancy is going by so fast!!!! Maybe becasue I am taking full time nursing classes plus chase around a 10 month old!

I have an ultrasound coming up at about 18 weeks and I hope I
can take a peek and maybe see the sex of the baby!

Oh, here's a question: who on here is keeping up with exercise?

I really need to start. I had subchorionic bleeding weeks 5-13, so
I have not exercised for awhile. I really need to start back up again.
I used to run everyday or walk, so I feel out of shape.

What type of exercise are you ladies doing?

Last edited by Angellica7748; 03-31-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Old 04-03-2006, 10:18 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

l.simmons12345: I heard that if you are smaller or tiny you feel movement sooner then someone that is overweight or larger.....that may be why you are feeling movement already! I'm 17 weeks and still nothing...just tons of GAS lol Good luck to you mama

Angellica, I think you should really just do some walking, not running....while pregnant. I was told by my dr. to walk, but haven't been doing anything..so I also need to get my booty in gear!!!!

Old 04-03-2006, 01:57 PM   #11
Veteran
(female)

hope5756 HB User

Thats funny can I am actually due on the 11th but i dont like eventhinking that i might have my baby on 9-11... to many bad memories, so thats why i say 9-12... lol... maybe its dumb but im strange like that...i think i felt the baby move last night... but my husband says no cause like 1 minute later i tooted... lol... i hope to feel it move soon though and im so thrilled my doctor set me up with an appointment tomorrow to check the sex... ill post if i find out...

Old 04-04-2006, 07:15 AM   #12
(female)

l.simmons12345 HB User

im going for my ultrasound today to make sure everything is ok and to find out the sex. i am so excited, i cant sleep! yesterday i think i felt a kick, i was driving home from work and felt the strangest thing, if anyone saw me driving they probably had a good laugh. i almost jumped out of my car and screamed it scared me so bad at first, i had no idea what it was but it was amazing. it was like a little tap. i will let you guys know if i find out the sex.

Old 04-04-2006, 07:31 AM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

here4support HB User

Yes ladies that is so exciting if you get to find out the sex let me know! I find out on April 21st.

As far as having a due date of 9/11, it is what it is..ya know. If my baby is born on that day, he/she will make a new memory for me, but I will never forget what happened that day. It is a meloncholy feeling.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:49 PM   #14
(female)

l.simmons12345 HB User

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! im so excited, the ultrasound was amazing!! she was waving at me and looked like she was praying. she got kind of mad towards the end and waved her fists at the camera and turned her back to us. it was one of the cutest things i have ever seen!

Old 04-05-2006, 05:37 AM   #15
Veteran
(female)

bridget021182 HB User

Congrats on the baby girl!!!! I find out on the 20th. I think I felt the baby move. Im 18 weeks today. I felt this feeling Monday and yesterday but I wasnt sure what it was but I felt it again this morning. I feel it after I go to the bathroom in the morning and go back to bed and lay real still. I hope thats what it is.

Closed Thread