It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
(female)

sccrgurl HB User
important question

everytime i am going to start my period i usually start a week or a couple days early from the time i am suppose to start. it is a week before my period and i started cramping. i didnt think nothing of it because i usually start early so when i went to use the restroom i had blead some so i thougt i had started. the next time i had to use the restroom there wasnt any blood on the pad and after i had urinated i blead and it was thick. the only time i bleed is when i use the restroom and it comes out thick. this happened for only two days. is there anything that i should worry about or could it be that i havent really started my period yet. a couple weeks ago i took the ecp pill or the 72 hour pill i dont know if that could mess up my period. i also took a pregancy test to make sure i wasnt pregnant and it came out negative. please get back to me soon.

Old 04-01-2006, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: important question

Could just be how your body is reacting to the pill you took. If you have specific questions about that I would say to call your doctor, or, since it's on a weekend, maybe go to a "walk in clinic" type of place.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread