It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
(female)

dragonsbeauty HB User
Wow

Well I have approx 3 weeks at the most. Taking that I am going to be induced. This pregnancy so far has been ok. Rough at times, and I think that 3rd trimester is the worst. Anyway, I am excited and scared. I have a final u/s done on tuesday, just to see the weight. Shes a big one. Anyway, about the beginning of march she was weighing more than normal. So who knows I might come out of this with a planned induction or c secton. Either way I am ready for her. I have had false contactions last week. Let me tell you, I had some intense back pain. It wasnt fun. My blood pressure is rising again, and is being monitored twice a week. I have to have NSTs twice a week.

On a final note, I have signed the papers for the procedure to get my tubes tied. I would like to have another one, but I dont think that my body can do this anymore. Sadly, I regret it but, it is in the best interests.

But Just a little update, since I dont happen to come online much anymore. I am on constant bedrest. So, I just have no time, but, I will let everyone know how things go.

Thanks for caring, and for all april moms, good luck.

Old 04-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User
Re: Wow

DragonsBeauty,
Thanks for the update. I hope after this delivery you are able to take care of yourself and get healthier for the sake of your daughter, husband, and yourself. You are fortunate to have one daughter....that is what we are having and choosing only to have one child as well. Especially with your financial situation you brought up in the past, it may be a smart decision that you are making right now for your whole family. You can always get the procedure reversed in the future. Best of luck to you!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 04:01 PM   #3
(female)

Ausomemom2 HB User
Re: Wow

Wow is right! I cannot believe how time has flewn by! It's been a while since I've talked to you. I hope you have a very healthy delivery and speedy recovery. I hope your baby girl will be in your arms soon, the last few weeks are so hard. My little guy is 5 months old now and he rolled over for the first time today! (back to front) Enjoy your precious little one, they grow up way too fast! I hope you are feeling well, I think of you often. I am sorry you have had such a hard pregnancy. Hang in there, it will only be a memory soon. I am really looking forward to hearing how things go and all about your little one too. Take care dragonsbeauty.

Brandy

Closed Thread