It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2006, 03:36 AM   #1
(female)

tiffanymegan HB User
Question Dont know what to think??Help please

Okay, so here it goes... My period was due 3/16 never showed...never felt like it was coming at all. Then for the past couple of weeks ive had slight cramping and discomfort, I kept thinking my period was coming. I also had alot of cm and every time id feel it, id think my period was here, only to find it was just clear/white sticky stuff (sorry TMI). Ive had bad lower back pain, alittle nauseous, and a bad acne break out ( which normally my face is pretty clear). Now since yesterday, i noticed when i wiped that there was the dark brown tint...not really even blood though...i dont really know how to describe it, i guess maybe like old blood. I put on a panty liner and for a whole day nothing got on it, it was only when i wiped that i saw it. Does anyone know whats going on?.... Im alittle confused? Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 04:32 AM   #2
(female)

HighMaintenance HB User
Re: Dont know what to think??Help please

Ok, so not being a doctor or anything I couldnt tell you for sure, but the symptoms you are describing sound a lot like pregnancy symptoms.....I would suggest that you either get a pregnancy test done by your doctor, or even get a home test kit. I find them just as reliable....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 07:16 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

manchak99 HB User

i'm in the same boat......i was due on march 1st.....kept feeling like i was going to get it this past week and have had a bit of the cramping but no period as of yet and took preg test last night....was positive. i'm getting alot of cervical discharge now too and i was concerned about the slight cramping....guess this is what is to be expected?

this will be my first...yours? i'm a nervous wreck..w.as up all night..couldn't sleep!

trying to get into my ob today.
good luck..let's keep each other posted...go take a preg test!

Old 04-03-2006, 07:21 AM   #4
(female)

deadsy HB User

Yeah, I would definitely take a pregnancy test. Those are all the same symtoms I've been having (aside from the old blood) since I found out I was pregnant. The increased amounts of cm have been ridiculous! But I would definitely test if you haven't already. Good luck and let us know what the outcome is!

Old 04-03-2006, 07:26 AM   #5
(female)

tiffanymegan HB User

hey! well its good to hear someone else is out there...
even though this is no fun at all....im just nervous
well...ive taken 2 tests one was neg and other didnt register...
i guess im not much for hpts when i was pregnant before i was 3 months and still getting negatives ...i know i need to go to the dr. it just costs so dang much....i wouldnt mind paying all that and more if i am pregnant, but i guess my thing is that if i get a neg than it would feel like a waste of money...i dont know...
if this keeps up though ill be going this week
if i am pregnant, this will be my first full term pregnancy

Old 04-03-2006, 07:26 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

manchak99 HB User

we can all keep each other informed! will really be comforting since this is my first and i don't have any friends that have babies!

Old 04-03-2006, 08:23 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

Sara20 HB User

Well it definitely does sound like pregnancy symptoms to me!!! Some people do get negatives for a while, i dont know why but i took a test from dollar general when i was 3 weeks late and it came up positive right away!! Maybe you should try another brand or go to the doctor and get a blood test, they are more accurate! Keep us posted and let us know!

Closed Thread