It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2006, 09:45 AM   #1
(female)

Erin619 HB User
Unhappy due date came and went

Anyone else out there past there due date? Mine was yesterday and I have no signs of labor beginning. My last appointment was on Tuesday and my cervix was still thick with no change. I go again tomorrow. I don't think there will be much change. It is so depressing. I can't get myself to think of all the positives, I just keep crying. I am the most miserable pregnant cow around right now. Sigh........................... I can't bear to be pregnant any longer.

Sorry to all reading this. I really needed to vent. I wish there was some way to make labor begin. AAAAHHHHHHHH I just want to scream

Old 04-03-2006, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Paet HB User
Re: due date came and went

Erin, I have 4 weeks left and feel the same as you do! I have to get up every hour at night to pee, now. Try your hardest to take it easy...watch funny movies or whatever can help you keep your mind off it. I do understand that sitting is even painful at the moment, too. Bring lots of pillows to the sofa!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 02:17 PM   #3
(female)

Erin619 HB User

the stretch marks are sooo ugly. I've been lucky to only be getting them on the sides of my stomach. I have been putting cocoa butter on my belly for months. i think it has helped. Right now that is the least of my concerns. I have watched more movies lately than I care to think about, lol. I start out on my big comfy chair but it doesn't last long 'cause my bones start to ache. I've got my fingers crossed I'll go into labor tonite.

Old 04-03-2006, 02:55 PM   #4
Veteran

sickofit HB User

erin, (that's my name too lol) I have about 4 weeks left with this pregnancy, but I know how you feel. I went 9 days over with my first and by the end I was miserable! Try to keep active (I know easier said than done, but it will help). Hang in there!!

Old 04-04-2006, 09:18 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

alleycat2 HB User

I myself have a long way to go before my due date but between all of my friends and family who have had kids, a lot of them were overdue! My sister was a least a week over due and she had to even be induced once and have her water broken. I figure being it's my 1st I will probably be overdue too. You are not a cow! Try to do things to relax and keep your mind off it. i know it will be hard. Some people try some of the myths to go into labor like taking a ride on a bumpy road or having sex. One friend even claimed drinking a coke made her go into labor. How I don't know but if you are really frustrated I guess trying those things couldn't hurt. Good luck!

Closed Thread