It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2006, 12:28 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

KeltoKel HB User
Feeling bloated and miserable

Hey girls,

I am only 6 weeks pregnant and feel so uncomfortable already from being so bloated. I really feel fat and I am not even showing! I am wearing clothes that I wore when I was 20 pounds heavier.

How normal is this when you are just a few weeks pregnant? I recently broke the good news to my mother and she goes, "I thought you were looking puffy Friday night..." Geez, am I showing it in the face too? I feel soooo fat! HELP! Is this what it will feel like for the next 7-8 months?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-03-2006, 12:34 PM   #2
(female)

befer70 HB User
Re: Feeling bloated and miserable

all i can say is that i felt and looked bloated pretty much right after i found out i was pregnant. i started wearing pants with an elastic waist early on because i just felt uncomfortable in my regular pants, which kind of bummed me out, but oh well. as long as i feel comfy that's all that matters to me!! now at almost 13 weeks my tummy is definitely getting firm already and there is no way i could still wear regular clothes! i don't have that bloated feeling anymore but now i'm just getting bigger and bigger! sometimes i feel like my belly couldn't possibly strech much more, but i guess we're all in for a big surprise, eh?!!!

hang in there! the bloating will get better once the baby moves up a bit!

take care and congrats on your pregnancy, by the way!!!
B.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread