It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #1
(female)

cynphul HB User
not sure, any help?

Hey. Okay so heres the short.

I was put on a birth control that was apparently too low of a dose for me because i had major spotting all month. I usually take my pill between 3 and 6 pm every day. One night I didn't, and ended up having sex with my boyfriend at about 11pm or so. Then i came home at like 2am and took my pill then and have continued. This was almost 2 months ago (i've continued takin birth control to skip my period due to certian circumstances.) Anyways, I switched back to my old birth control of a higher dose during that 2 months. I have noticed my breasts getting bigger and are tender, i have odd pains in my belly and am moody yada yada all that sort of stuff. I figure maybe it could just be my new birth control. I didn't take my pill today because i really want to just know. So if anyone can offer any sort of help I'd appreciate it. I'm not too worried- but there's always a chance!
thanks al

Old 04-04-2006, 01:24 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

xinerevelle HB User
Re: not sure, any help?

Have you taken a pregnancy test? That's the quickest way to find out!

Best results come from using your first morning urine.

Best wishes!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
If psychiatrists cant be sure btw anxiety disorders or schizophrenia. what do you do? Peters friend Schizophrenia 5 08-17-2008 03:56 PM
Not sure what is wrong with my 5 week old baby!! Sillygirl554 Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 24 02-21-2008 06:40 PM
Update on PM appt! yesterday. Not sure how I feel! SpinalMalady Pain Management 7 02-08-2008 03:55 AM
I'm not sure what to think in regards to this situation.. ptarm Relationship Health 7 10-23-2007 01:53 PM
I sure don't get it. Given three types of medicine with same action for same problem WhereIsTheLight Neuropathy 2 10-17-2007 01:13 PM