It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2006, 02:20 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Paet HB User
Talking Induction to be scheduled

Just an update. I had the ultrasound today. It's definitely a girl. Chloe is now 6.5 - 6.8 lbs. (I'm 36 weeks). The reason why I'm so big is because I have more fluid than the average person. We are going to be scheduling an induction for 3 weeks from now. I'm having a lot of contractions, but the doctor wants me to rest as much as possible for at least a week. If I don't rest, I can go into labor sooner. If I do, they need to stop it again with medication. The doc said After 37 weeks I can try to make it happen all I want. LOL. He said she'll probably be an 8 lb. baby at full term (37+ weeks)!!!!! So basically, It could happen any time after next week (if I rest) and at the latest it'll be an induction at the end of the month. I'll keep you posted. Hang in there Chloe. You gotta wait at least a week!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-06-2006, 04:49 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Paet HB User
Re: Induction to be scheduled

Had to go to the hospital again to stop contractions. My doc wants me to wait one week before we let the baby come, so he ordered me to rest...no shopping, etc... He said at 37 weeks I can try to make it happen all I want.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread