It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #1
(female)

denise6433 HB User
Exclamation hopefully soon?

So what do you guys think, am I going to go into labor tonight? My mom's kids were on-time right to the day.

I've been having a lot of flu-like symptoms, cramping which has been getting pretty intense when it happens, i've been having continuous back pain but its more like on the side but in the back none-the-less. I was thinking the continuous non-stop pain just starting this after noon was contractions but they dont stop and go away so is it like back labor? Anyways it's getting intense almost unbearable but I don't want to go to the hospital because i dont want to be sent home and they are the hospital I had been talking about with my friend Ash that like they don't care what-so-ever. They send her home after her water broke like 2 times and it was indeed amnotic fluid but they didnt care. anyways what should I do? and what do you think? Is it labor, ready to be labor, or just BH stuff.

I've been walking everyday for the past month and today the pain got soooo intense when I was walking but it was in public so I couldn't like randomly stop in pain ya know?

well thanks for the help, sorry its long,

Always,
Denise

Old 04-07-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
(female)

Beyondthesky37 HB User
Re: hopefully soon?

I was actually wondering about similar symptoms. I've been hospitilized three times for preterm labor and I'm only 33 weeks now. But since Sunday I've had dull low back pain and achy cramping. My doctor said these could all be signs of labor. I'm wondering if this means I'm definatly not going to make it full term. But I think you could be getting really close because I read those are all signs you'll be having your baby soon. Is there a number for a nurse or a doctor on call you could call? Especially if it's getting more intense I would at least call your doctor. If it get's too bad you might want to go in to the hospital anyway.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2006, 09:28 PM   #3
(female)

denise6433 HB User

I went in and I dialated another cm. woohoo only 2 cm :-/ but they didnt say it was amniotic fluids leaking or not but everything is fine with the baby and I have to go in again tomorrow by the afternoon for a more throughout check but everything is good. They didn't do anything about the side pain but hopefully i'll make it through one last night and not go in @ 3 AM for labor

thanks and good luck,
Denise

Old 04-07-2006, 09:51 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

They can check to see if your water has been leaking by doing an exam and checking to see if any water is pooled in the vagina. They also then do a swab and test it on a strip to see if the paper turns blue and the third thing is checking to see if it is water from looking under a microscope. Although I was leaking slightly, the test strip turned blue and they could also confirm it under the microscope......perhaps at your appointment tomorrow they will do this to determine where you are at. I was also at 2 cm during this time too.

Old 04-08-2006, 10:13 AM   #5
(female)

denise6433 HB User

How soon after that did you deliver? I know it will vary but just for some general range.

Well I'm going out to eat with the family that travelled up to see their nephew and I don't think he's coming out. I'm going walking after hopefully that will do something more.

Always,
Denise

Closed Thread