It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User
when do u start feeling better?

im 6 weeks and i feel ill! i feel dizzy all the time, very tired and nauseous sometimes! wasnt like this with my DD and i sometimes wish i wasnt pregnant at all

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2006, 06:38 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

JuniorsMommy929 HB User
Re: when do u start feeling better?

haha get used to it, i now have a 6 month old but i had that mornin sickness my first 4 months!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2006, 06:47 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Paet HB User

I had nausea for 6 months, then cramps/pain, etc... set in.
Haven't felt well the whole time. LOL. Sorry!! Hopefully you'll have a better
time!

Old 04-09-2006, 07:31 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

i can deal with nausea even vomiting! i just cant stand the dizzy feeling, like i am on a boat or something!! really depressing me

Old 04-09-2006, 11:20 AM   #5
(female)

Smociers HB User

i found that when iwas feeling like this, i would try to seat down for maybe about 5 mintues and get something to drink and I would feel better.

Old 04-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #6
(female)

Safc-Chick HB User

I always find sitting down with a cold drink helps, I was really bad with my first 2 but this time its only happened a few times.

Old 04-09-2006, 01:00 PM   #7
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

eating, drinking, sitting down doesnt help! is this something that is likely to carry on until the end? or is it more likely a first trimester thing?

Old 04-09-2006, 01:52 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

OrangeCouture HB User

Weren't you just pregnant?! I reconize your name from this board? Are you expecting again.....how old is your daughter? Since you have already been through this you know if takes time to feel better. Although food may not sound good, keeping up on eating gives you the lead. Once you let yourself get empty the nausea is even worse. Find things like cereal that agree with you and keep eating.

Old 04-09-2006, 02:00 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

Yes my DD is 7 months, so i have been busy. I didnt feel unwell with ellie really so this feeling is a bit new to me
The dizziness is the problem not nausea
oh well

Old 04-09-2006, 05:41 PM   #10
(female)

denise6433 HB User

I have been sick since day 1 and still am and im over-due now.

I was dizzy for a while, I finally went in about it and I was dehydrated, and I ended up going to E.R. like @ least once a week for fluids for like 4 months, now im just vomitting still but the dizziness has stopped since like month 7

Good luck with everything.

Always,
Denise

Old 04-09-2006, 06:51 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

manchak99 HB User

you didn't have any of this with your DD?

Old 04-09-2006, 10:54 PM   #12
(female)

Marie M HB User

I've heard a lot of people report totally opposite and completly different symtoms in different pregnancies, so I guess just consider yourself lucky that you didn't have this the first time! Hopefully it will be just a first trimester thing, but never be afraid to talk to your doctor about it.... and again and again if necessary! I've been weak, sick and vomiting my whole pregnancy so far. In the beggining, I kept talking to my doc/midwives about it, and they always said "oh, yes, everyone get's it....it'll probably be over in your first trimester.....as long as you're keeping your prenatal vitamines it will be ok...." etc. I also was told they like to avoid perscribing anti-nasea meds if they can help it....which I agreed and tried to wait it out. At 16 weeks I was to the point where I would sometimes drink an Ensure, take my vitamine at night and NEVER eat anything!! I called and asked "how much longer is this ok????" I went in and they were surprised I lost so much weight. No kidding! so they finally gave me a perscription for it. I was about 22 weeks before I finally got back to my pre-preg weight! I'm now 28 weeks, and still sick sometimes. I don't have to take the meds as often, but I've long given up hoping it will go away before the baby comes. I'm one of those weird cases that have morning sickness their entire pregnancy. So I feel for you, and I wish you the best of luck that all this settles down soon!

Old 04-10-2006, 04:10 AM   #13
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

i didnt feel really dizzy with my DD or sick with her! im not feeling sick alot but just dizzy and tired! head is all mucked up! really annoying

Old 04-10-2006, 04:16 AM   #14
Inactive
(female)

KeltoKel HB User

Take your time when stanindg up. I notice I have to get out of bed slowly in the morning or else I get dizzy when I stand up. You should do the same thing. Take your time and don't move too quickly.

Also, is your head conjested? Perhaps you have a head cold or something? Just wondering since you said your head was, "mucked up."

Old 04-10-2006, 06:46 AM   #15
Veteran
(female)

tallgirl1982 HB User

i have just had the flu! and i had bad ears, nose ect so i doubt that is helping. Going to see the doctor tommorrow! i hope they can help as its scaring me now

Closed Thread