It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2006, 04:04 PM   #1
(female)

coley1121 HB User
Lower Abdominal Pressure

I have looked all over for an answer to this...could lower abdominal pressure be an early pregnancy sign? I have been experiencing this for a couple days now..sometimes it's uncomfortable (not gas or cramps). I have been waiting for AF and she hasn't showed..just the abdominal pressure. I can only describe it as if my ovaries are sore?? If that makes sense?? Any ideas?

Old 04-09-2006, 04:27 PM   #2
(female)

LilMomma83 HB User
Re: Lower Abdominal Pressure

I"m having the same feeling now, and i just found out i was pregnant. But everyone is different. sorry I dont have much else to tell you.. Have you tested yet?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-09-2006, 04:55 PM   #3
(female)

coley1121 HB User

No, I haven't tested because I have been having irregular periods. My last cycle was 47 days. DH and I were not "actively" trying this month (taking a break from all the charting, etc). I thought for sure AF would show because of the pressure I have been feeling, but nothing. It's just a strange feeling. Never experienced this before.

Sometimes it feels as though someone has their hands around my ovaries and they are squeezing...and it's just a sore feeling..

Is this similar to what you are experiencing?

Old 04-09-2006, 06:01 PM   #4
(female)

LilMomma83 HB User

somewhat. I have pressure.. kinda between my hips.. real low in that area, and everytime i push on it, it makes me have to go to the bathroom.. HAHA.. I would say either test, or wait it out and see what happens. Any other signs or symtomps(sp)? So far that and feeling like throwing up at the sight of food, are my only 2. Its kinda making me wonder if i'm really preggo or not, but i will know 100% this week.. Damn HPT...

But good luck and keep me updated....

Old 04-09-2006, 06:54 PM   #5
(female)

coley1121 HB User

No other symptoms that I am aware of...I have been extremely crabby, but I just thought it was because of work

Think I will just wait it out and see what happens. If AF doesn't come by next weekend, I will test. Hate wasting my $ and always seeing BFN!!!!

Old 04-09-2006, 07:13 PM   #6
(female)

LilMomma83 HB User

I know how you feel.... $20 for a BFN and then you are thinking.. of course... why did i do that.. haha..

Good Luck

Closed Thread