It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2006, 05:03 AM   #1
(female)

Tear_Drop HB User
What is going on!

I'm overdue now only by 2 days but thats enough for me! I understand that my baby will come when she's ready and there is probably nothing that I can do to speed it up. It just seems like I'm so close and then nothing!!!

I have had flu like symptoms, cramping and LOADS of braxton hicks over the last couple of days - they aren't regular but I would say I am having about 6 maybe more in an hour for a couple of hours. This is when I try walking as I was told this helps speed things up - and nothing I have tried having bath - nothing I've tried every position I can think off to try and help her out... any ideas?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2006, 08:00 AM   #2
Veteran

sickofit HB User
Re: What is going on!

tear drop, I've actually heard that taking a bath in very early labor can stall it out. Not sure if this is true or not, just thought I'd mention it. I think other than that you're doing everything right. Keep active, keep walking ... and hang in there!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-10-2006, 12:01 PM   #3
(female)

Kennidy's MaMa HB User
Re: What is going on!

Hang in there, I was 17 days overdue with my first baby !! They will come when they are ready ! I my cause, my daughter did not want to come out ! Ended up having a c-section.

Just keep thinking positive ! She/he will come soon One way or another Good luck to you !!

Closed Thread